Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

SEAT also use the Pegasus Ace so look at the dates for that one also. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Totally agree. Whilst the waiting is very annoying, the car is worth the wait. Not covered as many miles, mostly short journeys to work I’m happy with the mpg I’m getting. Especially as I live in a very hilly part of Yorkshire!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hang on. Late 30s is very young I’ll have you know!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The small one fits it perfectly . Got one on mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I went through the same procedure. Made a complaint to Seat CS. Got a case ref number and a case manager. Then posted feelings on Twitter tagging @SEATUK. They simply referred me to Seat CS and were useless. To date Seat CS have refused to discuss any form of good will gesture until the car...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The drive home was much quicker than normal hahaha. It’s much more refined drive than I remember on the test drive back in June. The exhaust noise is very quiet compared to the wife’s TT. But I like that. Don’t want to attract too much attention!! But boy does it shift. Will be having a play...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’d ring them. They take 2 days to respond to emails and then will only give you false hope. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So after a very very long 7 months ....... I have my car!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Awesome. Getting mine tomorrow. Proper excited now. Booked in on Wednesday for Autowatch Ghost fitting. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had confirmation taking delivery next Tuesday 17th Dec. Back to feeling excited now!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So it should have been Leeds but now it’s York so they are delivering to my work hopefully on Tuesday. Just awaiting email confirmation from MotorSource Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It’s an ST [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So far I’ve been told Tuesday 17th Dec but awaiting final confirmation Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had a provisional delivery date for next Tuesday. Hopefully they’ll confirm this afternoon. Finally and end is in sight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So the Disklok has arrived. Just need the fecking car now!! No word yet on whether it’ll be at the dealers for Monday ffs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So far I’ve had no further contact from the dealer so not confirmed for my requested date of 16th Dec. Hopefully I’ll hear something this week. I’m buying mine so don’t have the added delay of the PDI. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

From what people have experienced on here you are looking at up to 6 months depending on the model and optional extras. The hatch is 14 to 16 week for build. The ST is 20 to 24 week build. This doesn’t include transfer from the factory to dealership. That can add 12 weeks on to the timeline...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-7758887/Dealers-dont-stock-popular-cars-waiting-times-3-months.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I think it docked last Saturday and left on Monday. No update on mine yet. Just hoping it’s the 16th Dec as I’ve got the day off work!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ah ok then!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk