Search results

1. Jenko

Racingline PCM

I’ve got a dragy box so all recorded on that, it’s pretty accurate. and yes experienced the same it’s normally between 2-3rd when full throttle, but not all the time. Spoke to racingline apparently it’s normal. The 0-60 I’ve attached was the fastest I’ve managed but that was with just me and...
  2. Jenko

Racingline PCM

Had it on for a few months, there is a noticeable difference but not as much as a proper stage 1. The R600 gives you a nice turbo noise tho. In terms of measurable performance with the same fuel and fuel level on the same road at around the same temperature and time of year. The car went from...
  3. Jenko

Revo Stage 2 GPF on a FWD 290 anyone had it done that can give me an honest review?

Yes I had the TCU tune too which I found to be very good. I’m pretty sure it will be because you don’t have the upgraded intercooler, worth getting it dynoed and data logged tho.
  4. Jenko

Revo Stage 2 GPF on a FWD 290 anyone had it done that can give me an honest review?

I had the 290 GPF model and had the revo GPF stage 2 (again not old fashioned stage 2) but still required the intercooler upgrade the throttle and charge pipes arnt required but recommended. The quicket that car would do a 100-200 was 9.2 even with a full tank and two passangers was 9.6...
  5. Jenko

Racingline PCM

Hello, just wondered if anyone with the MK4 EA888 evo engine was considering getting the Racingline PCM until a proper map is released? I’ve ordered one and getting that and the new R600 fitted at the same time.
  6. Jenko

That seems quite slow for a stage 2 car, mine was doing that at stage 1?
  7. Jenko

So slight update, been on two other dynos now and results are a bit better. Second dyno (2 wheel dyno) 330bhp peak but 570nm, and third dyno also 2 wheel dyno 342bhp with 568nm. I’ve been up the runway a few times in the dry and best I can manage 100-200 in is 9.29, still with a tiny bit of...
  8. Jenko

There’s only the intercooler and pipes that have been added since stage 1, it wasn’t over heating and no error messages and no issues when driving. I mean it does feel quicker and certainly you can feel a lot more mid range torque and the gearbox software is much better, it just doesn’t have...
  9. Jenko

Well I’ve just been advised that the data logging was fine and to try two other dynos? And compare the three? Obviously at my expense. In fairness to the garage that fitted it all there’s not much they can do but going to call REVO direct again tomorrow. And see what they say
  10. Jenko

I hope so too, and yeh it is. I had the REVO TSU tune too 🤷‍♂️. I mean it doesn’t feel slow and it is quicker in the limited tests I’ve been able to do. Hopefully I’ll have an update by the end of the week
  11. Jenko

Had the car dynoed today, to say I’m a little disappointed is an understatement. And from the looks of it, pulling timing all over the place. The car has only even been run on 99 Ron since mapped, nothing wrong with the car, no error messages ect. The dyno cell wasn’t hot and they tried...
  12. Jenko

So this was on a very cold wet greasey runway with the car spinning in third, I would guess it’s got at least another 0.5-0.75 better time in it when there’s actually some traction but if you look at all the 120-200 times that’s probably a better comparison as it had pretty much stopped spinning...
  13. Jenko

Some slight cutting is required on the 290 to make the intercooler fit, nothing bad tho.
  14. Jenko

The attached are 100-200 runs when the car was completely stock and had 97ron fuel and stage 1 with the revo carbon services air intake on 99 Ron. I haven’t managed to get up the airfield in the dry with stage 2 on yet but I’ll put that 100-200 time up when I do. I have the FWD 290 Lux so I do...
  15. Jenko

Hello, update I decided to do it anyway and went revo stage 2 with the new TCU software, also revo wheels (better tyres too) big brake kit and lowering springs. If anyones interested I’ll do a little review with facts and figures. Going on the dyno this week and I’ve got a draggy so can put...
  16. Jenko

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I was tempted by the Guilia just always wanted one had that mapped and took it on a couple of track days loved it but cost wayyyy too much to run. I did love my R kinda wishing I just kept it.
  17. Jenko

Hello, After selling my CUPRA R and having a brief but very expensive love affair with an Alfa Guilia QV I've returned to the Seat brand and have brought myself a FWD 290lux. Ive been running the Revo Stage 1 with the carbon intake for a couple of months now and love it, I did get the lower...
  18. Jenko

Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

I wasn’t expecting that much torque either but really happy with it. Pulls like a train now. The launch control is a bit of fun to play with and would be useful if your planing on taking it up a drag strip but I don’t use it much, the main thing I like is turning the auto shifts off in manual...
  19. Jenko

Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

Same car as I’ve got then, I’ve got APR stage 1 with the APR DSG tune. I’ve got a turbo intake with a panel filter and my car puts out 372bhp with 418ftlb of torque. I think REVO put out a very similar power but with around 50ftlb less of torque but you don’t require a DSG tune with there...
  20. Jenko

be on your guard

Don’t know what force area you live in but in most UK police forces vehicle crime isn’t a priority. Some forces are lucky enough to have road crime teams or similar but most don’t. Take it from me it’s very frustrating when you do manage to actually get behind a stolen car, have a lengthy...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise