Search results

1. RYANBRZ

Considering Part exchanging my cupra!! need help finding new car!!

I'm sure I was talking to you a while back about your car. Looks stunning inside, better than the C class IMO.
  2. RYANBRZ

I have wanted a Cupra for years and have finally got one. Only had it for 5 months. Got PS4s tyres, resonator delete fitted and was going to get a stage 1 map but then after a long hard think I would like to have a car that ticks all of the boxes and that you can remap and see the benefits all...
  3. RYANBRZ

Yeah that's true I did think that. Looking at 2017 models. C63 30-35k and the S5 23-28k. I have asked for a test drive of the C63 and they said because of no contact they will have to deliver cars to your house for a test drive so that should mean a test drive by yourself! fingers crossed.
  4. RYANBRZ

Hi Guys, I love my Leon Cupra 300. But looking on autotrader I have found some good deals on the Audi S5 & mercedes C63, both 2017 roughly 25k miles. The reason I am saying S5 and not RS5 is because the RS5 is out of my budget. C63 is about 6k more than the S5 but RS5 is 16k more! it's easy to...
  5. RYANBRZ

3D Gel Number Plates, Legal?

So many cars around with huge spacing in my area, it doesn't even make it look nice. Even see some Regs with 2 big spaces in the middle.
  6. RYANBRZ

3D Gel Number Plates, Legal?

Have any of you guys got any 3D gel number plates, I like the look of them but dont fancy getting a fine if they are not fully legal.
  7. RYANBRZ

Planned Mods

Tbf when I read it back it does sound like I'm making a rep! haha. With my res delete as long as you keep under 3000RPM there is no drone, so if you are going above 80MPH then there is a slight drone but anything under that its fine. When you drive carefully there is only slightly more exhaust...
  8. RYANBRZ

Planned Mods

It's a Cupra 300 but without the res delete it sounds like a 1.2 hahaha
  9. RYANBRZ

Planned Mods

PS4'S tyres have been fitted & Also res delete. Wow these tyres are so grippy in the wet it's amazing! The res delete really makes the car sound like a Cupra I'm very happy with it.
  10. RYANBRZ

Quick question regarding air recirculation

I have never really understood the benefit of the recurculation button.
  11. RYANBRZ

Carista

Can you use carista on the Cupra Ateca yet?
  12. RYANBRZ

Revo v APR v Custom map

MRC tuning is only a 40 min drive away from me and they have good reviews. I will give them a call, thanks.
  13. RYANBRZ

Revo v APR v Custom map

This must have been discussed but I cant find a recent thread. With a Revo & APR map + DSG map being in the region of £1200 - £1400 and a custom map + DSG at £500 I'm really struggling to justify paying the extra. I'm aware that Revo and APR are the better maps as they have been engineered...
  14. RYANBRZ

Insurance and mods

My insurance wont cover me for induction Kits, but will cover me for an air filter. Technically the R600 is an air filter? So maybe they will cover this as a standalone mod but not cover it if combined with turbo elbow & inlet pipe?
  15. RYANBRZ

Induction Kits

I was looking at getting the full R600 Racingline induction kit but the guy at APR said to just get the box and rather than using the turbo elbow, use a pipe that contacts directly to the turbo or something? Is this a better set up?
  16. RYANBRZ

Pirelli P-zeros?

It looks gorgeous mate, I do like the red leather. them 0-60 times are insane with the tuning box. I imagine the performance from stock is similar to the Cupra as they have similar power to weight ratios, did you find that? I did see some pretty good deals on Autotrader 2017 models about 8k...
  17. RYANBRZ

Pirelli P-zeros?

I have been looking at the B9 S4 Avant I do love my mk3 Cupra, have only had 3 months but really like the look, drive and sound of the b9 s4. What was you driving previously and how much difference is it?
  18. RYANBRZ

Tyre Recommendations

Mitchelin PS4s will be the best tyres you can get. They will last you a long time so you will save money in the long run. Out of this world grip in the wet. But not very cheap to buy, but a good investment.
  19. RYANBRZ

Fitting of resonator delete

Cupra 300 and version 1.
  20. RYANBRZ

Fitting of resonator delete

Had my resonator delete fitted today that I bought from progressive parts and was told by my local garage that they would have to weld one end of it as it would not fit with a just a clamp on the one side. I then phoned up progressive parts where they had told the garage that they do not need to...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.