Search results

1. fozzybear

My mk2 woes continue....

You may have a leak around manifold ,this could be vaporizing coolant when under load.....but not leaking enough to do ticking over.... get someone to follow you and see if getting a little steam in exhaust gas.... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. fozzybear

2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

What time do we have to be at gates to get on club stand......driving down now first thing...lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. fozzybear

That tapping sound

Try using high octane fuel if you aren,t already...cupra,s run better on 98 as to 95....if still tapping try a good engine clean/flush loosen hydraulic tappets a bit ...but you will always have tapping more on startup than anything...till oil pressure builds(few seconds at most)..... Sent from...
  4. fozzybear

What are you like....lol...club member ticket so you can park on club area otherwise you.ll be directed to carpark....lol...... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. fozzybear

Failed MOT - Headlamp light intensity

As far as i.m aware you,d still need to buy the booster thingy and bulb Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. fozzybear

PFL 2007 Xenon fault

Check on size sounds expensive...even halfrauds do them at least half that unless u r getting 2 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. fozzybear

PFL 2007 Xenon fault

Not done yet.....bulbs range from 30 to 90 so far...lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. fozzybear

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Made front end back to origional spec,starting on wheel rash next....wish me luck...lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. fozzybear

So can i ask is there a decent amount of mk2,s this year.... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. fozzybear

Remote wire from factory stereo unit, help!

I would start by getting those wires safe first....get some proper connectors before potential short..... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. fozzybear

Fuel filler cap pipe

The pipe connects to drain hole at bottom of filler housing and drains off usually water but any liquid filling neck.....drains off under car....make sure you reconnect when done....depending how broke off lid with patience and aroldite cement (glue) can reconstruct back together.....hope helps...
  12. fozzybear

HELP / SEAT LEON COOLANT DRAIN!

Whats happened to urgently nerd a full flush.....the only time i.ve flushed mine is when i change timing belt and do water pump at same time...ps don,t forget to only use the pinky red antifreeze only NOT blue as destructive to engine &seals Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. fozzybear

2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) - booking details and discussion

Regards gazebo.....cant promise but will try to borrow brothers ad a lot bigger than last years....plus of i can fit in car.....lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. fozzybear

Don,t forget the surprize the bossman brings....last time bought limited edit cupra310....and a track run if you book.... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. fozzybear

2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (attendees list) - confirm your booking here

17 fozzybear booked mk 2 leon cupra Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. fozzybear

I.m gonna be booking overnight so if anyone doesn,t mind sharing and can put a little towards .....any one......don.t snore...lol plus probably be up most of night cleaning and polishing .....offers there just let me know .... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. fozzybear

Tyre pressure sensor?

Did your old wheels have sensors or did you presume there were ....if later then as previous quote...if had sensors you need one from old wheel to get part no ....as i have a feeling the facelift mk2 had the option...may be wrong so don,t quote... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. fozzybear

Sachs Performance kit issue- Seat Cupra mk2 2008

Because you have replaced your dual mass with single gear changes are harsher as no cushion from dual mass...if want it back to normal you need the dual mass f/wheel...if you read up on single mass you,ll see its a compromise to a quicker change...takes practice to get it right...better for...
  19. fozzybear

Airbag light

If you were near halifax i could try my fault code reader/reset unit....but i bet you.re a distance....you can buy one on ebay or amazon....check though as some won.t reset airbags...hope this helps....by way they aren,t expensive any more but expect 20 to 45 for full reset unit...... Sent from...
  20. fozzybear

anyone used or rate a u281 fault code reader/ reset tool

Thanks for that....just a bit sceptical...and a yorkshireman ..lol