Search results

1. fozzybear

anyone used or rate a u281 fault code reader/ reset tool

has anyone used one of these readers.... seems to be genuine and would save from massive fees charged by dealers and garage just to find is a simple fix or somethings come loose to then be charged to clear fault...link to item...
  2. fozzybear

anyone organising west yorks meets

is there anyone brave enough to sort out meets in west Yorkshire...leeds/Bradford/Halifax regions...as loads of mk1,s mk2,s around....
  3. fozzybear

reprogramming ecu

how easy is it to reprogramm the 1.4 ibiza ecu....as i think i have an over fueling problem with ecu....failing emisions badly and have replaced everything bar ecu and cat
  4. fozzybear

engine management light on and temp guage shooting straight to top

i,ve a 2.0 sport on 04 plate,its had its timing belt done ,and starter motor,it then developed a fan issue as neither air con or cooling fans kicked in.they have been replaced now but on startup the engine management light comes on and temp guage shoots up to top....not sure if reset will help...
  5. fozzybear

removing cupra tfsi airfilter

hi trying to find out how you remove the airfilter box off the engine as there are no screws i can see.....instructions and pics would be very helpful if anyone knows how to get this off....... thanks
  6. fozzybear

esp light problem-could it be wheel alignment?

have already mentioned this ,but just looking to find out if rear wheel was out of allignment whether it would bring up a fault on esp .as i have found my rear drivers side wheel was toe out by 2.0mm-should be 0.5mm.and the front was slightly out but nowhere as much.as said it,s going in tues...
  7. fozzybear

esp light stuck on

i have the esp light stuck on,it came on after about 15 miles from garage after picking up,and it comes on as soon as key is turned since.i,ve read of the ibiza,s doing this and turning out to be broken wires on a connector from alternator.does anyone know if this broken wire fault could also...
  8. fozzybear

nidd vale harrogate

have been to nidd vale today as dvla has finally relinquished the v5 for my new cupra,andy barker was on holiday but i spoke to lee the head honcho and have arranged to pick up my new leon tommorow ,:drool:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:seatgod:i can,t wait ..........i can,t thank the guys at nidd...
  9. fozzybear

can cupra be converted to gas

hi techies heres a good one for you,can the leon 2.0tfsi cupra be converted to run on lpg as well as petrol......if so do you know where this conversion can be done,as if not too expensive would be seriously worth it as long as you can switch when you want to petrol
  10. fozzybear

getting mk 2 2007 cupra next couple of days

hi guys,have made the move to getting mk2 cupra as mine starting to get a little tired at 126.000 miles plus i,ve had car for 3 years now.so is there anything to watch for on the mk2 other than the recirculating valve.any suggestions by the way on aftermarket recirc valves,i know that they...
  11. fozzybear

power sapping due to fuel filter

just a quick question,had car r/r at awsome on march 2006 and got a shock as hp was a shocking 147 hp.since then in august 2006 had service and changed fuel filter,the tank side fuel out of the filter was jet black literally,but engine end was clear.on changing filter car felt totally different...
  12. fozzybear

On Site Parking For Donnington 3rd 4th May 2008

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WE HAVE ON SITE PARKING AT DONNY THIS YEAR AND IF WE DO WHHERE CAN WE GET PASSES PLEASE[B)]:clap:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members