Search results

1. Joshwaa

Something to do

And it just gets better just found a broken hose. Anyone have any idea what this is for at all please? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Joshwaa

Something to do

Thanks guys really appreciate the ideas, I’ve been having issues with the boot latch. Are there any guides or breakdowns for checking the engine bay etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Joshwaa

what have you done to your car today ?

I really wanted B12’s but now is not an idea time to be having to buy them lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Joshwaa

Ffs it just gets worse [emoji24] lowering my front driver side down hear something and I then see this FML Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Joshwaa

Car looks amazing will post some of mine full finished once I get the tyre shine as that’s what’s letting it down right now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Joshwaa

Haha if only, do you know if there’s anyway I can post on here to see if anyone has previously owned my cupra so I can get a bit of background on it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Joshwaa

Well I decided to take the wheels off clean the arches and brakes and found my back box in this condition. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Joshwaa

Something to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Joshwaa

Something to do

Going to do the wheels brakes and make a start of the engine bay tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Joshwaa

Something to do

So I ended up starting to do a wax, nothing special though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Joshwaa

Something to do

Thanks for that they all sound pretty good to start with Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Joshwaa

Something to do

Anything would be good just to help occupy and learn more about the car. I’m a better hands on learner so I think this could be quite useful to me. Don’t really know too much about my car either in terms of service history what to look for so would like to give it a good look over. Trouble...
  13. Joshwaa

Something to do

Hi all I joined the forum about 6 months ago when I got my 54 LCR. I am self employed and with all this self isolation it might be a prime opportunity for me to have a tinker and get to know my car better. Are there any suggestions for easy mods or maintenance for me to do so I can A) keep...
  14. Joshwaa

Letchworth SEAT / CUPRA Showroom Opening

Nice one mate, got a cupra and going to my first event within 3 days lol. You going to go we could go up together? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.