Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It's a MY20, no real DSG farts as yet, I don't want a super loud car so the noise is fine for that. It's quiet compared to the Focus but that had a deresonated Miltek cat back on it. It's understated, but that's fine for me.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It's definitely faster than my old focus which was 300bhp as well, the focus had more noise but couldn't put its power down, and being manual was not anywhere near as fast 0-60 but in gear, having an extra cylinder and 500cc more displacement it felt a touch faster. However, I'd take the Cupra...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Check very well for scratches! I found some bonnet scratches on mine after handover, but the dealer is at least accepting they were there at handover and not caused by me.
  4. Cupra radio splash screen

Thanks for the replies! Also confirmed with dealer, that it's an issue and there's no updates or anything currently to fix it
  5. Cupra radio splash screen

Has anyone else got a bright white dot appearing during the CUPRA logo appearing on the head unit when you turn the car on? I have a white dot (like a dead pixel) half way between the U and the bottom of the screen, but doesn't seem to be there on any other screens.
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

For insurance, Admiral via Gocompare was £370 (It was about £430 on Compare the Market) on my ST so it is worth shopping around the different price comparison sites.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was a little anxious buying a SEAT to be honest. I had a Mk2 Leon, in my 30 months of ownership (from new) it had 2 gearbox replacements! A friends Ibiza Cupra, 6 months old, was, by SEAT assistance deemed un-roadworthy due to a fuel leak and had to be towed to a SEAT dealership for repair...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My cars reg didn't appear on the vehicle enquiry site until the day before delivery, and I got the v5c the day after delivery. Having had the car for a few days now, first the negatives. Mine was delivered with a scuffed bonnet and so I'm waiting for that to be dealt with (the dealer is being...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It had 5 miles on it
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

On the Focus, and not saying this applies to the Leon (I've done no research in regards to the Leon), if you locked it on the key and unlocked it using keyless entry it wouldn't start, and vice versa. I.e. you have to lock and unlock it the same way, whereas I would lock on the key, unlock...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I win, yet I am probably the only person on here who did not care how long it took. I was expecting it in January. I've no idea why mine was so quick compared with everyone else. I'm really put off the ghost after how much of a pain in the arse it was on my last car, but I will make a decision...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well mine's arrived!
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was through drivethedeal who use a dealership in Kent
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was ordered 13th September and was built week beginning 7th October, so it may well happen. My car is being delivered to me tomorrow, it's been ready at the dealer for a week but waiting for the dealer to arrange delivery took a while (presumably as the dealer is 300 miles away, so harder...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It seems fuller than normal, but I think there's been a mix of SEAT (all manufacturers I imagine) stock piling at UK ports, and people like Nissan trying to get their cars out. Unfortunately I'm not at the office this week to have a look if there's many SEATs in the mix
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Given we're the same build week I cannot believe how long you're having to wait! I wonder if it's as mine seems to be one of the only ones of the current orders in this thread that was going to Sheerness. The attached photo shows how full one of the RORO bays at Port of Tyne is currently! (Our...
  17. ST Boot liners

I've just ordered the Gledring as the rear bumper protector should hopefully be useful getting the dog in. Should arrive on Tuesday so we'll see what it's like. I had a "Travall" one in my old car which was great but they don't seem to do one for thee Leon ST
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Confirmed delivery date for mine of the 6th. I'm paying the extra to get it delivered on the back of a truck. Given I'm buying, not leasing mine I don't want the delivery driver clocking up 300 miles on it! Only £370 to insure it as well which is far less than I was expecting
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mag grey lux st. I suspect I got a cancelled order with the dealer
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've got my number plate, looking like delivery on Wednesday. I'm not going to complain at under 2 months from order to delivery!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.