Search results

1. 2013 Leon FR no cabin heat

Cheers for your response. Had a closer look today, and I think it is a blocked heater matrix. Feeling the heater hoses that directly connect to the heater matrix in the cabin, the inlet is hot and the outlet is warm/cold. Tempted to take it out and flush it through before putting in a new one...
  2. Another heater problem

Did anyone have any solution to this problem? Having heating problems in my 2013 Leon (linked a new thread here) but with a sudden coolant loss beforehand. Now with no heat in the cabin. Haven't had time to look at the heater matrix hoses in the cabin, however the ones in the engine that go...
  3. 2013 Leon FR no cabin heat

Having a heating problem with my Leon, I've seen threads on this before but nothing as specific as mine. 2 days ago I had a low coolant warning on the dash, checking it revealed the coolant tank was almost empty. It was last checked a few weeks ago, so is very odd to drop so much so suddenly. I...
  4. Shell diesel vs supermarket diesel

Has anyone been using the v power diesel in their Leon and noticed a difference? Used to use supermarket diesel with a shot of redex diesel in every tank, have changed to shell standard diesel with a shot of Millers ecomax diesel additive - which has definitely helped. MPG is about +5 more than...
  5. Unexpected drop in MPGs (2013 2.0 TDI)

Over the past few days I’ve noticed a drop in mpg on my 2.0 TDI (150ps) Leon, by about 10-15 mpg at some points. Motorway driving has gone from about 65/68 mpg to about 55/60 and town driving has gone from about 55 to 45 and as low as 30 at some points. The engine feels absolutely fine, still...
  6. TDI Tuning vs Revo map

I'm thinking of getting my Mk3 Leon FR remapped (2.0 TDI 150PS) When looking online (apart from a custom remap) the main two companies I can find are Revo and TDI tuning, the main difference between the two being the revo map is a remap of my ECU, and the TDI tuning being a tuning box that...
  7. Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

I will definitely have a look when I'm home, and attempt it depending on how hard it looks! Cheers Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

Ok thank you, I will have a look at this when I'm back home, am hoping to get one fitted with no problems, but I doubt this will happen smoothly! Does it help a lot with the sound? Is it worth it? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but did anyone get this done, and if they did, where did you ground the sub/amp? Cheers Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise