Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was driven down to me - unfortunately they put a scuff in the alloy before it was handed over [emoji2959] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I think that is possible..and then you get the pleasure of the long drive down! Best call and ask? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes it’s a copper badge - looks good on my black car [emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nope - I called the dealer direct and asked about this. All the cars are in a big secure area which you can’t get into unfortunately. Means they’ll have to drive it down to you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Standard..decided that lux didn’t give me much more that I wanted, although this week the heated seats might have been appreciated! Brake callipers are black - looks very good tbh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’m sure I’ve seen it somewhere...but a medium disklok fits the Cupra steering wheel? Did that and your tracker affect your insurance cost at all? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It’s incredible. Puts such a smile on your face when driving! You’ll be very happy - I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Good plan. Anyone use a tracker too? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

There she is..what a beauty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is supposedly going to JC600 in Leeds...I’d be taking a day off on Monday to collect [emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nice! I ordered about the same time black hatch, and I’m told it’ll be at the dealer 19th..dealer is in Leeds and delivery night not happen until Christmas. I’m wondering if a trip up to Leeds just pre-Christmas to collect might be quicker? Would also be fun blasting back on the M11 [emoji6]...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I had an update today saying car is in transit and would be at the dealers early December. Surely it can get there quicker than that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve ordered one! Due to be delivered end of Nov/early Dec Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve ordered a 290 black non-lux. Spoke to lease company today as I’m BW 44 (this week) and they’ve confirmed expected to dealer W/E 6 December with delivery the following week. Ordered early September and was told mid Nov..now it’s pushed back to mid December Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Early December through to Christmas. Hope they wrap it and put a bow on top! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My build week is 44 (this week)..how long do we reckon for it to get to the UK? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

9 September I think. Ordered through Yes-Lease Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve got the same coming. Confirmed build week 44 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered 12 September - 1 black Cupra 290, no additions. I assume you’ve chased up with your dealer? I kinda hounded mine for a few weeks for an update Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve got a confirmed build week 44 (week commencing 28 October), and I’m being advised date to dealer is late Nov/Early December. Another extension to brexit anyone? [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise