Search results

1. Miltek turbo back system

RE cat back systems mate with stock cat, not decat sorry for the confusion
  2. ibiza fr150 top speed?

Agree, my mk2 leon cupra made 171 "on the clock" was modded tho to 316BHP, it didnt wanna do any more I can asure you
  3. ibiza fr150 top speed?

Was it pushed out the back of a plain?
  4. Miltek turbo back system

very little performance increase unless you put a 100 cell cat on it
  5. Uprated Clutch kits? stage 2+ done!

Umm another Stage 2 + with slipping clutch.. I had a Sach on the old 1.8 20v T and i think it was a good compromise didn’t find too heavy around town and in traffic.
  6. coolant issue

I agree with AL. it's a pressurised system so levels in the reservoir can fluctuate, my 20 VT never used a drop but I had to top up my 2.0 TFSI a few times
  7. Revs on Cupra

Mate if you want to live in denial then that’s fine and if you want to be in the "Don’t say anything bad about REVO or I’ll slate you club" that’s also fine. But facts are facts at the end of the day and there is no denying that Stage 2+ kills your clutch!!!
  8. Revs on Cupra

What’s up AL somebody proving your full of it and you don’t like it?[B)]
  9. Revs on Cupra

No axe to grind with them at all i just pointed out that it looked like revo 2+ kills clutches! and all of a sudden i'm a revo hater ?? i dont understand it, as many times i have stated that my comments are relevent to ALL tuning companies and thanks for your advice about doing some research but...
  10. Revs on Cupra

Did'nt want to keep saying revo but if the shoe fits and all! Look Zboyd your looking at this from one dimension you forgetting about the centrifugal forces at high RPM but im not going to give you a lecture about the laws of physics but as i keep pointing out the level of ware and tear on the...
  11. Revs on Cupra

:roflmao: is that a no then?
  12. Cupra K1

I found the XDS system is no where near as good as the real thing bit of a gimmick to be fair.
  13. Revs on Cupra

How may people with superchips map clutch dies before 20K my son?.. besides all that sh1t, have you compared the main tuners sided by side in the real worlds on real roads? :shrug: or are you just talking out your arses again? because revo feels faster!!!.
  14. Revs on Cupra

I agree again but my stock map didnt make peak at 3 IIRC it was more like 4K i got the RR somewhere i'll have a look but at stock levels of torque that’s fine. it's the ware and tear on ya clutch at low RPM caused primarily by aggressive maps that makes it slip higher up the rev range
  15. Revs on Cupra

Zboyd I’m not disputing any of the above, but from what I have seen a lot of the revo maps tend to have a large boost spike or produce peak torque at ~ 3000 which is coincidently where the revs are when tootling along the road this does a number of things peak torque at ~3000 pushes you hard...
  16. Revs on Cupra

Na the tuning company... your comparisons are so far of topic they are irrelevant warranty for one has nothing to do with the point I made. I point out that REVO stage 2+ kills clutches which it does and all of a sudden you've been brainwashed by the nanny state?? PMSL. AL you need to stop...
  17. Revs on Cupra

O and Godwins Law good spot :D
  18. Revs on Cupra

LOL i will, I got your point first time, just think that in the name of capitalism we get a **** deal some times and i know what your saying about modding your car all 3 of my VAGs where modded £0000s spent but not every body knows about the pitfalls.. and whos job is it to tell them?
  19. Revs on Cupra

Al thanks for proving my point, how do you want me to respond to your comments above with out going way of topic???:think: just to point out a few things to you mate. you make a point of stating that i'm either missing the point or not clearly not listening, but in your haste to type nonsense...
  20. Revs on Cupra

I am weighing in on one particular software provider in this instance as it's REVO that has been installed on the car. The point i'm making is that, tuning companies need to be more open with there advice and there recommendations and the effect that these will have on your car, cos they are...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.