Search results

1. When did you order, when is it arriving?

Just been advised i'm build wk7 - V2 in Graphene Grey. Estimated to arrive mid-March. Current Leon Cupra due back early March so best get extending my current lease.
  2. MY23

Ask your Mrs of the benefit ;) ...
  3. Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

Hi all, just ordered a V2 Formentor 1.5 DSG, Graphene Grey. Petrol Blue Interior. 47 Months, 8K miles pa, £1135 initial rental, 3 years servicing at £351pm. Ordered via Pulman Cupra. Not due to return my Leon Cupra until March 23, Formentor been ordered with a requested delivery by Feb 23.
  4. Which Exterior Colour... Help... Dark Camo or Black maybe?

Nice one, there decent pics of true shade. I do like, something bit different!
  5. Which Exterior Colour... Help... Dark Camo or Black maybe?

Does anyone have any pics with the nappa leather in petrol blue. I cant decide if to order in that or black. Just fancy a change!
  6. Which Exterior Colour... Help... Dark Camo or Black maybe?

I'm now contemplating paying a bit more for the Graphene Grey. Just seen a V2 one in supermarket car park in that colour with the blue nappa leather interior and it looked premium :drool:
  7. Which Exterior Colour... Help... Dark Camo or Black maybe?

Yea seems to be the case - https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/dark-camo.468290/post-5015686
  8. Dark Camo

I was looking at getting the dark camo but looks like gone. Managed to find this older link below. This still shows the colour but the double Asterix eludes to it being gone in Dec 2022 so maybe they've pulled it in advance :( https://www.cupraofficial.com/cars/cupra-range/formentor.html
  9. Which Exterior Colour... Help... Dark Camo or Black maybe?

Thats helped mate - got to link via https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/media/categories/cupra-formentor.23/ Lot of mag tech greys as expected! Still love that colour on mine but could do with a change.
  10. Which Exterior Colour... Help... Dark Camo or Black maybe?

Thanks for the detailed response. And yea agree on both points. Colour being a personnel choice and the washing aspect! My last two cars were tech grey and white, hence at bottom of my list but not ruled out. I guess I'm hoping more for some pics of peoples current cars - unless there is a...
  11. Which Exterior Colour... Help... Dark Camo or Black maybe?

I'm about to order a V1 Formentor. I'm really struggling with the colour. I'm leaning towards black. I have a Leon Cupra 290 now in the Tech Grey. I'm keen on a change. Do they do the Dark Camouflage on the V1 - Doesn't seem to be an option. Any pics of current cars/colours would be good...
  12. Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

Update on this one. Seat replaced it without any questions on my last service. Looks like new again. Didn't admit known fault but I had all the pictures of it getting progressively worse over the last 12 months and they replaced under warranty :)
  13. Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

Pretty sure thats not the case but for my own santity i’ll check tomo! Cheers
  14. Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

I’m currently on a lease and still havent flagged this to my dealer (my bad). I will this month though as its got worse. It must be to do with heat as it originally occurred last summer and has gotten worse over the last weeks when been warm. Wondering if its direct sunlight thats causing it!
  15. Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

Ah, i hadn't seen anyone else with the issue. I'm going to take it to SEAT to have a look. Its a lease car so i'm worried they are going to charge me for it anyway. Also, it just doesnt look good.
  16. Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

No thats not possible - i'm pretty OCD with cars and would have noticed on first day of owning. It defo just appeared over a couple of hours...
  17. Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

Car is 20 plate. No one has done anything to it. I literally cleaned the car and then few hours later went out in it and it was only then that i noticed it. I did go out in the car earlier and sure it wasnt there. I was wondering of some moisture from wipes used had somehow corroded it? but it...
  18. Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

Hi all, Any idea how the below could have happened. I noticed it after cleaning my car interior but a few hours after. I only use designated interior wipes and micro fibre cloth to clean the area. It looks cracked but doesn't feel that way. Its on both sides. :( Any advice - anyone know if...
  19. Cupra 280 STOLEN

My mate posted me this from the golf forum - shocking - think a crossbow maybe even scarier than a gun! - I live on a terrace so park car end of street with a disklock. Keep my spare keys in a Faraday bag by back door. Would rather keys were easily accessible to them then them hold up me and the...
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well it probably wouldn’t especially if you have a cover. It’s hard to describe the underside of the disk lock but there are some little bars that could sit on your wheel. If you left the lock on for a long enough period of time with the weight on these bars (which would be pressing into your...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.