Search results

1. Boost gauge install

Did you take a photo mate? Thanks
  2. Boost gauge install

Yes please mate that would be very helpful, thanks
  3. Boost gauge install

Ohhh so you piggybacked a certain fuse that when you turn ignition it becomes live?
  4. Boost gauge install

I’m struggling to find where to connect the white. Is it on the ignition loom? Or is there another way?
  5. Boost gauge install

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yeah, I found out where the orange one goes haha. I’m just hoping someone knows how to connect the white wire as I think it goes to ignition
  6. Boost gauge install

Hi, I need some help fitting a digital boost gauge on a Leon Cupra mk2. Basically where do the orange and white wires connect to? Does anyone have any photos at all? I want blue in the day and red at night. Thanks
  7. Random question

Hi, this is probably a bit random but on my mk2 cupra it came with these Mercedes wheels.. can anyone tell me what they are or what they came off please? I’ve been looking for a while and can’t seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance
  8. Engine cutting out

Yesss thanks a lot mate, much appreciated
  9. Engine cutting out

Yes mate it runs a lot better unplugged haha
  10. Engine cutting out

Anyone have similar? I’ve read up about it and heard it could be the throttle body so I’ll give that a clean and reset it unless anyone knows the problem?
  11. Engine cutting out

Hi, I have a seat Leon cupra 07 and this only happens occasionally but when I come to a stop with clutch down my engine dies. It idles about 750 revs, when I come to a stop it goes to about 500 and jumps back up regularly but occasionally dies. I’ve checked all fuses, earths etc and nothing has...
  12. Help please

Can someone take a pic of their engine bay fuse box please?
  13. Help please

No I checked all earths and they’re good. I think I’ve narrowed it down to ECM Relay which is the R1 in fuse box (engine bay) mine is a 370 tho. I’ve been looking at others on YouTube and there’s are 460? Does it make a difference?
  14. Help please

No the engine bay, fuses etc are all dry
  15. Help please

I just cleared the fault codes, went for a drive and upon getting home it died on me as soon as I pulled up. These were the only codes after scanning again. I’m so confused
  16. Help please

Yeah it was still charging, it’s weird
  17. Help please

Turns out I’ve now got a bigger problem. Most times I’m driving and come to a stop the battery light comes on and kills the engine yet it starts up after perfectly fine, all fuses are good, alternator is charging and tried 2 new batteries. Scanner is saying no communication. I don’t understand...
  18. Help please

Yeah thanks that worked haha, yeah all the fuses are correct. I bought another resistor but it’s the wrong one so I’ll have a look at where I can get the right one :(
  19. Help please

Ahh okay, another thing I just changed the cam follower in the fuel pump and changed the battery. Now 3 lights have come on the dash, is there any way to reset the dash?
  20. Help please

Hi, I checked all of the fuses and used a diagram to see if I was missing any but they’re all good. Could it be the blower resistor?