Search results

1. The only benefit of smart motorways.. Not bad for a Cupra!

Yeah that’s decent for saying you don‘t buy these cars for the mpg.. Personally when I’ve got a long motorway journey I stick it in eco mode and try and coast off the gas as much as possible. Doesn‘t feel as painful when you drive like a lunatic then:roflmao:
  2. The only benefit of smart motorways.. Not bad for a Cupra!

That's good going! I think anything above 40 is a bonus to be honest with you..
  3. The only benefit of smart motorways.. Not bad for a Cupra!

Haha as @Polly said, the secret is to have no fun! It was 60 pretty much my whole journey on the M1 and M25 so I thought i'd try eco mode along with driving as carefully as I could!
  4. 2020 cupra

Bloody hell I need to get to a Tesco. For me the most reliable exhaust pops are on the downshifts in Sport/Cupra with manual gearbox - particularly 3rd to 2nd.
  5. 2020 cupra

Currently at ~5000 miles. Can confirm noticeable difference in exhuast popping between 97 and 99 ron (vpower).
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Me too...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Took delivery today. Amazing car!
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've got delivery Wednesday. Waited for months but these last few days are killing me!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That's crazy. Do you park on the road? In a big city?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone know when the car should show up on the government Reg Check site?
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I should’ve guessed it wasn’t going to be that simple.. There’s always something else to cause a delay
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Phoned Seat and they've told me my car arrived at the dealer yesterday. Just got to wait for nationwide to schedule delivery now!
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I spoke to Nationwide today and was told that 3-4 transporters had arrived to a dealer. Sounds like you could be one of those! I ordered shortly after you so I'm hoping i'm not far off. Then again, I've had the date pushed back so much I don't want any more false hope!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Jeez.. Is it normally close to being that full?