Search results

1. John Relf

New 2020 OEM Quality Chrome Car Badges (Group buy)

1. Syphon 2. BigJase88 (paid for by the forum for being the first to guess what it was) 3. Lozzy15 4. Legojon 5. Ian Sturgess 6. Jimbobcook 7. The Daily Meme 8. John Relf
  2. John Relf

Help P0230, pO243

Can I do that using one of the fuel additive cleaning products or has the turbo got to come off the car?
  3. John Relf

Help P0230, pO243

Hi Did you ever get to the bottom of this issue? I have the same issue on my pd150 and have replaced vacuum hoses, fuel pump relay n wastegate solenoid valve. Thanks
  4. John Relf

Is this FR or FR+ Leon TDI MK1

How does the exhaust tip attach onto back box? The FR TDI has twin downturn tips on my back box?
  5. John Relf

Very nice... Sounds like a good deal tbh Not come across anything that cheap unfortunately, everything been around £300 n also long journey to fetch... Car goes in tomorrow to be re-furbed on all 4 alloys Will post pics when done
  6. John Relf

Saying Hello from little old leicester...

Hi All Joined the forum as looked a good place to get advice n chat with like minded Seat Owners Had my MK2 Leon FR TDI 170 written off so got myself a MK1 FR TDI instead for a change.... Some of you guys confirmed it was a FR+ on another thread, thanks for that Has anyone used Cherry Tuning...
  7. John Relf

Have had a look around for 18's but haven't found any in Black with decent tyres so just getting mine done for £200... Works out cheaper n should look nearly as nice
  8. John Relf

The number plate holders not in greatest of nick, with front one having a bit missing off corner. Cos of that ordered some third party design ones of eBay so once off car can let you know
  9. John Relf

Cheers guys, appreciate the feedback Just need to refurb the alloys to gloss black now
  10. John Relf

Hi. First post on forum. Just got a MK1 TDI Pd150 FR Leon after previously having had a MK2 Pd170 FR. I believe it to have Cupra R wheels on it (17") but unsure of bumpers (front bumper different to other FR's I looked at) Is this a standard FR or FR+ which I've been lead to believe had a...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.