Search results

1. Mike watts

Fk coilovers

Hi all,my son has just had his fk coilovers fitted and the Back is all the way down but he still got a bit of a gap,does anyone know if they can go any lower,has anyone got them and how low r u lads on fk coilovers,he’s got 2011 seat Leon Fr 2.0 tdi,any help would b great,thanks
  2. Mike watts

Coolant

Ok bud thanks,I’ll have a look mate
  3. Mike watts

Coolant

Ok bud thanks were would b best to get that from mate
  4. Mike watts

Coolant

Hi does anyone no wot coolant I will need for my 2011 seat Leon tdi,as it’s getting low, at the min it has a little bit of pink coolant in there
  5. Mike watts

Top mounts

Ok bud thanks,I’ll replace top mounts wen fitting coilovers then
  6. Mike watts

Top mounts

Hi bud,wot top mounts did u buy,as some people I have spoken to say that they just replaced there top mounts with original ones wen fitting there coilovers,so not to sure on wot ones to use,thanks mike
  7. Mike watts

Top mounts

Hi I have 2011 Leon tdi,wen fitting coilovers is it better to replace top mounts with original ones or would I need better top mounts,
  8. Mike watts

Tyres

Ok bud that’s sound,my car is completely standard thanks,my mate has the same rims on his Leon and running the same tyres and his looks just the same....so no worries
  9. Mike watts

Tyres

Hi bud I don’t no as the wheels was already on the car wen I got it and it passed mot with no problems thanks
  10. Mike watts

Tyres

Oh ok bud,thanks for that mate
  11. Mike watts

Tyres

Hi bud,y does it look wrong ??
  12. Mike watts

Tyres

????
  13. Mike watts

Tyres

Hi crunchie my tyres I have on r 225/40/18
  14. Mike watts

Tyres

Yeah I think the bloke at the garage just didn’t want to touch my car for some reason ..
  15. Mike watts

Tyres

Hi bud this is my tyre,it doesn’t look stretched to me
  16. Mike watts

Tyres

Hi bud yeah I know,I don’t have original rims on but there still 18” and the tyres on them are 225/40/18 and I can’t see y he was saying my tyres r stretched,yes u can see a little bit of the rim sticking out,he told me my car is illegal and he won’t touch it,do u no how much lower seat Leon fr...
  17. Mike watts

Tyres

Sorry I have 225/40/18 tyres on at the min
  18. Mike watts

Tyres

Hi everyone,is any of u lads lowered on 18” rims,if so wot size tyres r u running,as today I went to see about getting my puncture fixed or a new tyre and got told that they will not touch my car because the tyres I have on my rims have been stretched,the tyre size I have on at the min r...
  19. Mike watts

SEAT Sport BBS 18" Alloy Wheels

Ok bud sound,do all 4 have good tyres on them also mine is 2011 seat Leon fr tdi so they should b a perfect fit,how much do u want for them mate,and whereabouts r u
  20. Mike watts

SEAT Sport BBS 18" Alloy Wheels

Hi bud have u still got your alloys for sale
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.