Search results

1. 2.0 190 turbo noise?

Hi guys, does any of you know if there is already an aftermarket downpipe for this engine? Can't seem to find any... Thanks Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
  2. Saying hi from Colombia!

Well.. It's been a while posting here and I can now see that the previous pictures I posted are no longer available... WIll try to take some pics from the car today and update... I had put a CTS catch can but removed it (it would fill up too fast) changed the DV+ for a DV+VTA and installed a...
  3. Saying hi from Colombia!

Hi all!! Brief update again! So I went BBK and got some brembo 18z front and the matching rears, rotor size I kept the same and also used the creations Motorsports dual Caliper adapter kit.... This is what it looks like now... I am now searching for a turbo upgrade and seems I can get my hands...
  4. Saying hi from Colombia!

Hi all! Me again, time for some more little changes: I was able to change my OEM intercooler for a Unitronic one, also changes de boost and charge pipes and changed the OEM xenon bulbs for OSRAM night breaker laser and also changed my DV for a gofastbits Dv+... Some pictures below! Now I am...
  5. Saying hi from Colombia!

So just a little update.... After some time searching and searching finally got some upgrades brakes and did the installation yesterday.... Front are from AudiS3 8V with 340mm disc... Rears are from a GolfR MKV with 310mm disc... In the photos are: fronts original vs modified, rears original...
  6. wagner intercooler

HI Shane, does it fit an MK2? Are you willing to post overseas? I could do payment via paypal I'd guess.
  7. Saying hi from Colombia!

Thanks mate!
  8. Saying hi from Colombia!

Hi everyone! I'm kinda new to the seat world, recently purchased a red Leon FR 1.8 and diving deep down into the mods I am able to do.... So far it has some things done here and there and is remapped to 225whp and 280 whp for racing (using 95-98 octane). I'm posting here a couple pictures of my...
  9. My 1P Leon Cupra's Journey from stock - stage 2 - TTE 420 (Picture heavy)

Hey mate, greetings from Colombia!!! I just read your complete thread and it is just amazing how much work and patience you have put into this car. The build is just awesome!!! I'd love to have a bonnet and trunk like yours. I bet it is crazy expensive?? Here is a couple pictures of my small...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.