Search results

1. BKD inlet manifold on BMN PD170

Hello, I am now having this issue and have ordered the kit from DSD. Do you get absolutely everything you need in the kit, or are there any other gaskets you have to get? Thanks.
  2. DPF delete (gutted) worth it in 2020?

Hi, Do people still get DPF deletes in 2020? I know a friendly MOT tester so not a problem. But my DPF is constantly regenning due to lack of miles.
  3. Really annoying squeaky rear suspension noise

Ive got a slight squeak. Thought it was something in the boot. Need to check it now lol
  4. Suspension knocking, can't figure it out

Anyone recognise this knocking? https://imgur.com/gallery/uYvOVRp
  5. Belong to anyone on here??

Insurance company: "have you made any modifications" 20 year old: "nah totally stock".
  6. Recommended steering wheel cover

Is this stuff suitable? It's cheap and ECP is only down the road https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/simoniz-leather-cream-500ml-552996530
  7. Recommended steering wheel cover

Not sure if it's leather, it's the standard mk2 FR steering wheel
  8. Recommended steering wheel cover

My steering wheel is worn smooth after 110k miles and it slips out of my hand. Are the covers which just fit over the steering wheel good enough or should I sew on a new cover?
  9. DPF Issues

Mate just go round all the tuning garages who do MOTs and ask if they can pass it for you. Some will, my garage does me guaranteed pass if you leave bottle of JDs in the glove box lol
  10. Front wipers have mind of their own

Is there one marked 192? I think the wiper relay is bottom row, second from the left. Pull it out and see if it disables the wipers. If not feel/listen for clicking when the wipers activate.
  11. Front wipers have mind of their own

Does yours have rain sensing wipers? Check the relay, it's under the steering wheel
  12. Brake light switch

Surely if the switch was bad then the brake lights wouldn't work either. Have you checked the fuses?
  13. Unfixable wheel wobble since lowering

Have you checked the hub nut? My wheel wobbled after I lowered and changed the steering rack, it turned out that the hub nut was loose. Its a massive nut behind the wheel, I think it was an M32 nut if I remember correctly.
  14. [Poll] What fuel do you use?

I never even thought normal fuel but from a proper garage like BP or Shell. I think that's a happy medium so you aren't using the supermarket crap but you're not paying 12p a litre more for the premium stuff.
  15. Vibration at 75/80mph+

You can probably get some wheels from the local scrap yard
  16. Creation Motorsport Induction kit

Pair of your nans old tights should do the trick lol
  17. Stage 2

My sister has DPF delete on hers but we we know the MOT geezer so our cars always pass with flying colours (bottle of whiskey in the glove box goes a long way lol)
  18. Creation Motorsport Induction kit

I actually don't recommend one at all to be honest unless your car is mapped to recieve more air and thus use more fuel, you might end up running lean. Some people swear by them, but the claims are very dubious. Plus no one is going to admit they wasted £200 and their car is slower in the low revs.
  19. [Poll] What fuel do you use?

I want to gauge whether people use the good stuff, or the cheap stuff.
  20. Creation Motorsport Induction kit

The heat shield thing is a con. There's gaps under it, over it and the hole where the pipe goes through, it won't really do Anything. Car will sound nice though.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.