Search results

1. Snoopie

thanks custom code

Plonker isn't my best, keyboard warrior is though :P..... I had a few problems with my LCR, that limited my power, but as JKM are here now, ask them... how many CTR's have hit over 260bhp on there rolling road. :D I suppose they're liars too.
  2. Snoopie

thanks custom code

You never have any proof of your claims! I love you, your the perfect brick wall to argue with! :lol:.. .So because JKM's rolling road doesn't give you the figures you want, it's faulty? :happy: You sir, are a true plonker!... 20-30hp higher than they should be? Open your eyes, check all...
  3. Snoopie

thanks custom code

It's not about trying, they try to get the highest results possible. It's about the limitations of your engine mate. They start reaching 330-340 from it, bang. Unless they do good internal work.
  4. Snoopie

thanks custom code

The very worried thread? Yes I did. You'll get a million people telling you different things, different power figures etc, and people calling me a liar, but I can keep backing it up all day long. As mentioned, the main thing is.... how it drives, my key point to you is, don't tell everyone...
  5. Snoopie

thanks custom code

330? Here's an IHI graph of a Cupra R running stage 3. Only manages 324. Now, I presume the IHI your going for is only stage 1? This is the best RR I know off, and standard cars all hit standard figures...
  6. Snoopie

thanks custom code

From what I've always seen. JBS's rolling road always read atleast 20-30 bhp too high, which is why I'm doubt this 279 claim, and can't wait for the standard figure. Ho hum, just funny how these claims aren't met on any other rollers.
  7. Snoopie

thanks custom code

Can I ask what your standard figures were please?
  8. Snoopie

Dealer Problems ! !

If you were to do your reviews on here. And find out bad they are in the first instance, then you wouldn't be in this mess.
  9. Snoopie

Paying for your car before you collect?????

Stay well clear of Coupers. Take Cheshunt anyday. Completely up to you. But you will eventually see why... :)
  10. Snoopie

Cupra vs. Evo 5

If I was going to compare my Standard CTR, against my Standard Leon Cupra R, the CTR is a better driver's car in everyway. It is more attractive to the local chav, but besides that.... it handles better, it's quicker, not as thirsty, and thank god it's 3 door.
  11. Snoopie

How to repair Deep Scratches!

The car, when I purchased it, had a huge stone chip, which practically took a lot of paint away whilst denting it. Made it very noticeable indeed, so the first step was.. To rub down the deep scratch with '3000 grade' Sandpaper, very very fine covered in water. Once that's done, apply...
  12. Snoopie

LC 40k Service

Do not use Coupers!If anything goes wrong, they don't want to know! Disgraceful service. Been speaking to someone who is giving me a lot of... news about Coupers from Seat's headoffice due to the amount of complaints. I have posted in the... Seat Network 'Your View's' about them, have a read...
  13. Snoopie

310 bhp , i dont think so

I suppose it depends on what NOS power kit your using. Hybrid and a shot of 25hp will see you around the 310 with the Hybrid I'd say.... 50hp, which I believe is what you have, might see you a fair bit over! OMG. We just agreed on something..
  14. Snoopie

310 bhp , i dont think so

Definately, HYBRID k04 With NOS and all the other stuff i.e. Front Mount, Exhaust etc too see 310bhp. Certainly special edition, must be the only one in the country.
  15. Snoopie

Turbo cooling?

Sure it's not the fans?
  16. Snoopie

Looking for a new car, budget 10k!

Going completely off your choice. But nice Skoda Octavia vRS's can be had with that money.
  17. Snoopie

RamAir CAI... Not impressed!!! Help?

How exactly are you timing it?
  18. Snoopie

Weird creaking noise?...

I'm sure they won't have a problem trying to find it. If there anything like Coupers in St. Albans, you'll have no chance! LOL
  19. Snoopie

Ibiza Cupra TDI 0-100

I wouldn't bother doing a second gear start. The amount of stress your components go under. I know Allards Golf, wasn't running a first gear last time I was there. But that being said, is not a car you'd want on the road.
  20. Snoopie

Getting a new key cut ?

£130 isn't bad in comparisons to some of the prices I've seen.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.