Search results

1. awsm

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I used the VW Discover Care software to update my Seat v7 SD card then copied the OVERALL.NDS file back. I went from 1030 2018/2019 to 1310 2020. I assume 1310 is the latest update?
  2. awsm

What Fuel do you guys use?

I used Tesco momentum in my GTI but have been filling up with V-Power in the Cupra. Thinking of going back to momentum and seeing if I can notice any difference as the price of V-Power is around 11p a liter more.
  3. awsm

FR engine for 2020 MK4

There was a short lived 2.0 Leon FRFR Sport that has the same 2.0 engine from the newer Polo GTIs/Audi A1. It was discontinued after 3ish months I think due to the WLTP emissions. I wonder if that will be the Ibiza Cupra?
  4. awsm

App for Leon

Carista lets you change settings on your car and some basic diagnostics, VW Connect is more about tracking journeys, fuel costs. https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/technology/car-net/we-connect-go https://caristaapp.com/
  5. awsm

App for Leon

I believe they are free from your local VW Dealer. However they may ask you for a registration so if you have a family or friends vw reg that should be enough. Otherwise Vodafone V-Auto is similar they're about £30 on amazon but also require a £4 monthly subscription.
  6. awsm

App for Leon

It works with the VW Connect OBD dongle. I took mine from my Polo GTI and put in the SEAT and it tracks all the same info about your journeys.
  7. awsm

Back in a Cupra!

I was at that dealer this morning and saw this Cupra parked up next to the Cupra R. Cupra Ateca and another blue Cupra :) thought it looked very nice, shame it wasn't up to snuff :(
  8. awsm

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I bought from here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-VW-front-windscreen-washer-jet-most-models-Golf-etc-2005-5M0955985C9B9/254335065330?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 Don't think they're the cheapest but I knew it was the right part and wanted the genuine VW ones...
  9. awsm

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Saturday: Spent all day prepping the paint work for a ceramic coating. As soon as I finished the coating it started raining :rolleyes: oh well will just give it another coat when it's dry again :) Today: Received the VW fan jet washers after seeing the pos ton here, took 5 mins to fit and such...
  10. awsm

New Cupra owner

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Been lurking everyday soaking up all the knowledge :)
  11. awsm

New Cupra owner

Thanks for the warm welcome, the 300 is really nice. I'm in the South West but will definitely keep my eye for the meets :)
  12. awsm

New Cupra owner

Just picked up my new (to me) 6 month old MY19 Cupra. Went form this little beast: To this one today: Cupra 290 - MY19. Absolutely lovely car. Nearly bought a 2018/19 2.0 Polo GTI and considered a Golf GTI/R before settling on a 290 Cupra. It's early days but so far I'm really happy with my...
  13. awsm

Leon Mk3 Official Seat Workshop Manuals Link

Thank you - bump - Just what I was after :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.