Search results

1. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Cheers for the info, I’ll take another look. It was when I long pressed the green tick I got the error. I was never asked for the code. Until a recent illness I was self employed and owned a shop repairing computers. This seems more complicated [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Don’t suppose you are...
  2. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

That’s the strange thing, unless I did something wrong, it didn’t ask me for the security code. I’m in a Nantwich now visiting the in-laws so it will probably be tomorrow afternoon before I have chance to try again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

I’ve just tried enabling traffic sign recognition and I can’t get past the first stage. I went into A5, coding, into bytes mode and byte 16. Bit 4 “Traffic sign recognition” and tired to enable it and I got an error which I think read “not supported”. I took a screen shot but it’s on my...
  4. Disabling brake lights during AutoHold.

Cheers for the reply. Fortunately I wasn’t going to change anything as I would be too scared of messing something up lol. The only time I would change something would be if I saw it in writing and confirmed to be working, such as heated seat memory which I did the other day. I am still...
  5. Disabling brake lights during AutoHold.

I’ve checked mine and yes, the lights definitely come on. I’m going to have a look tomorrow through the various adaptations and see if I can see anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Disabling brake lights during AutoHold.

Cheers for looking into these. I’m going to try and have another look tomorrow afternoon and I am going to follow your guide for the TSR. Went to Preston and back today and the ACC did a decent job but I can’t quite help feeling it was braking too severe at times rather than just naturally...
  7. Disabling brake lights during AutoHold.

I’m currently hunting through loads of google posts including posts on the Vcds forum. Found a post where someone was actually complaining about how the brake lights didn’t come on during auto hold and I was hoping someone told him how to change it so I could do the opposite but unfortunately...
  8. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

That’s brilliant; I will give that a try at the weekend then. I must have read it somewhere else. I was under the impression some people had issues and others not. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Disabling brake lights during AutoHold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Disabling brake lights during AutoHold.

Looking again at that screen shot I think that is relating to the LED in the Auto hold switch :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Disabling brake lights during AutoHold.

I’ve just taken delivery of a MY20 Xcellence Lux and when using auto hold the brake lights stay on. I am trying to find a way to disable this as I know personally I hate being stuck behind a car at the traffic lights at night with their brake lights blinding me. Not sure if the value of “7”...
  12. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Staying well clear of anything that says factory reset. Am even staying clear of long coding until the weekend when I want to try and enable TSR. Seen mixed reports about error message relating to Dynamic sign something so I want to find a definitive guide that works first. May be best we start...
  13. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

How do I export the Brakes1 data? I had a quick look but couldn’t see an export function. One thing I did find which may help with my quest is this: I’m wondering if the 7 was changed to a different value would the brake lights then be off during auto hold. I was behind someone the other...
  14. Changing the Rear Indicators to LED

I’ve changed the rear indicators for the ones shown further up this post and they work perfectly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Car has arrived but I haven’t had chance to plug in obdeleven yet. Sd card for Nav had V7 on. Dealer said the card was the newest version. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Cheers for that. Will start to have a look when I get home later today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Getting mine tomorrow afternoon, finally, yasaay. How do I export the Brake1 parameters for comparison? Also is there a way to change the lower speed limit that the auto lane control works at so it also works in slow,stop start traffic therefor re enabling the traffic jam assist that seat have...
  18. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Cheers for the reply, the car has been delayed in Grimsby but I’ve told the dealer I need it for next week so I am hoping it can be ready. I have a longish journey to make on the 24th and really could do with the Auto box by then. Can’t handle a manual anymore with my knee. I will check to see...
  19. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Is there a way to disable the brake lights being on during auto hold. I don’t really want to be sitting at traffic lights and be blinding the driver behind me as that’s one thing that I really hate. Apparently it was originally disabled but some bright spark decided to switch it on. It would...
  20. Changing the Rear Indicators to LED

I have bad news. Just checked with the garage to make sure the car will be here for the 14th and it’s held up at the port due to “logistical issues”. Looks like it’s going to be the week after now :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.