Search results

1. getting mirrors to fold in when u lock the car

Having same issue with my Ibiza! I can't figure out how to fold/unfold .. nothing with holding key fob or the mirrors nob! They were folded once so I know I have that feature
  2. I just bought a Cupra !

Probably I need to change spark plugs and all maintained stamps are genuine ( maintenance history is registered electronically) filters are just changed and only 98 octane is been used, so let's see how it goes
  3. I just bought a Cupra !

Thanks ..I just love the car ..it's all I want, a small sexy hatchback with a decent power punch when needed, where I live we spend all our driving life within 40-60 kmh .. you can go "wild" on the Autobahn with top limits of 120kmh so I won't drive it like I stole it anytime ..the car is well...
  4. I just bought a Cupra !

Hello forum ! Just bought an Ibiza Cupra 1.4 2014-15, 82k (km) on the clock and the car is brand new ..one previous owner .. I made a full check at the official dealer and all good .. my question is : I've read all kind of nightmare stories about the twin charged 1.4 like it was made from...
  5. Just bought an Ibiza Cupra!

Oh man this the 2nd time I post in the wrong section !! Now my post is everywhere lol Thanks
  6. Just bought an Ibiza Cupra!

Hello forum ! Just bought an Ibiza Cupra 1.4 2014-15, 82k (km) on the clock and the car is brand new ..one previous owner .. I made a full check at the official dealer and all good .. my question is : I've read all kind of nightmare stories about the twin charged 1.4 like it was made from...
  7. I bought a Cupra !

Oh I'm in the wrong place ! I'll repost at Ibiza section and delete this later on Thanks
  8. I bought a Cupra !

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise