Search results

1. EA888 Gen 3 Stock Intake

Hi I have recently sold my 2019 Leon Cupra. The chap that bought it wanted it with the Racingline R600, Turbo Elbow, Inlet Pipe and Turbo Muffler Delete (which was already on the car) but he didn’t want the OEM parts I’d taken off! Even though I said take them with the car! If anyone would...
  2. Cupra (GPF) Remap query

Thanks for the replies all. Im not concerned with my oil temp - I stated it more to confirm the engine oil wasn’t running too hot yet the fans we’re still running when the car was off like it’d been pushed hard and I’d not allowed it to cool down before ignition off. no other symptoms, car...
  3. Cupra (GPF) Remap query

Hi all I have had the following work done to my car a couple of weeks ago. Racingline Stage 1 OEM+ Racingline R600 with - Turbo muffler delete - Inlet pipe - elbow Since having the work carried out, the car hasn’t been driven much or long distances. Yesterday I went for a drive to the...
  4. Admiral giving customers a refund on their insurance premium

I’m with Admiral and was pleasantly surprised when opening the email telling me about the £25 My annual premium was £350-£360 so around 7% for me
  5. ABT Tuning

It was Richter Sport that told me :think:
  6. New wheels.. which ones?

CM Wheels do an 18" Pretoria replica I've not used them but I know a couple of people who have and they apparently withstand the sh*tty UK potholed roads
  7. ABT Tuning

I spoke to an ABT dealer on the off chance as I was interested in another car they had, and they said the ABT package is exclusive to Seat UK so cannot offer it as they’re contracted in. Wasn’t available at all let alone £2000? I was told it would be available to older cars also, so my 2019...
  8. ABT Tuning

Hi all Not sure if anyone is aware but Seat UK plan on rolling out the ABT tuning pack as an upgrade offered through all Cupra dealerships. Meaning warranty is also kept. And not limited to Cupra ST-R or Ateca models. Not sure on timescales, but would anyone be interested in this? Also anyone...
  9. Good price for PS4S?

That is a good price for the Michelin’s. Having had PS4Ss and Eagle F1 SuperSports I’d recommend the SuperSports Costco still selling for £120.99 a corner for 235/35/19
  10. Seat Bocanegra/ Cupra 2011

I had a 2010 Bocanegra in white with xenons. I owned the car from new, unfortunately after 15k miles I started to have the misfiring problems. Six times it went into the dealer for warranty work, the final time being an engine rebuild. After that, it misfired again so I got rid. As above, try...
  11. 2020 cupra

I know... but he says he has it on a 2yr lease so doesn’t see the need in spending the extra money when he’s handing the car back... for the first 7k or so I was using VPower but I was tempted by Momentum and it was 20p+ a litre cheaper... I think momentum is louder, definitely in downshifts...
  12. Tyres

I’ve had the supersports on now for just over 2 weeks and have done close to 1k with them. I’ve had all 4 tyres changed to the supersports. They are immensely better than the Conti’s the cars come with. The roads haven’t been ideal of late however there is noticeably a lot more grip and less...
  13. 2020 cupra

My Cupra was the same when I first got it - after about 4-5k it gets louder. Now I’m on 10k it doesn’t shut up unless in Comfort! I do think using 99 Ron fuel helps... I’ve not used 95 but have a colleague who only uses 95, and says he doesn’t get much exhaust noise
  14. Tyres

No problem. Won’t take me long with the mileage I do!
  15. Tyres

They charge £8.40 per tyre fitted, so all in if you want fitted its £208.78 for 2 tyres I should say that’s on 235/35/R19
  16. Tyres

Hi all I’ve been debating for a while whether to stick to the PS4S’s or try the Eagle F1 SuperSports I decided to try the SuperSports and for anyone interested, Costco currently selling for £120.99 a corner with a £50 discount if you buy 2 or £100 if you buy 4. If Michelin is your preferred...
  17. Late Service???

My oil service indicator came on at 9300(ish). The garage told me if the car is a lease, they use the long life service and if it’s owned then it’s the 10k/1yr. Don’t know if that’s accurate, just what I was told, hopefully it helps
  18. Digital Cockpit

Thank you!! it was annoying me way more than it should have done....!
  19. Digital Cockpit

Hi all I’ve just picked up my car from getting serviced and noticed my Digital Cockpit set up had been changed. I didn’t think too much of it and thought I’d sort it out when I get home. I like having all the info for my current journey, so the clusters I have is MPG which shows my MPG for each...
  20. Best road(s) you’ve driven your MK3?

Hi all I’ve just come back from taking my 290 down to the Amalfi Coast. Cupra driving mode on the mountain roads was a hell of a lot of fun! I switched to PS4’s before the trip and so glad I did. The car felt so planted in the corners and with the countless u-bends, hearing the exhaust pop and...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members