Search results

1. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Thank you very much for that information I’m getting back to me so quickly I’ll speak to the parts department today and get a couple of quotes I’ve got the mibs high unit in my Car
  2. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

I’ve got a seat car and wondered if it could get a virtual cockpit and if you had a parts list And how are you programmed the digital cockpit into the car or did you get it remotely software updated I would much appreciate a reply to give me some idea of cost and feasibility to retrofit in my...
  3. Virtual cockpit versions

Could I please ask you if you’ve got any more information on fitting the virtual cockpit into your vehicle and if so where have you spoken to apart from Manchester about fitting thank you
  4. Checking Cupra VIN

Thank you very much for sending me those details I will have a look at those later and I will maybe get my son to have a look how I start a new conversation as you said a thread And put something on the forum later So once again thank you very much for all of your help
  5. Checking Cupra VIN

I’m not very confident to do it at might have to try and see if there’s any other lads With knowledge and that would maybe come and help me or I could go to theirs and they could help me do it I’m not too sure I don’t understand some of your message because you’re using letters rather than full...
  6. Checking Cupra VIN

But if there is an update available I wouldn’t have a clue how to do it at this time
  7. Checking Cupra VIN

I’ve just sat in the car with the iPad on the dashboard and followed your instructions I didn’t even know that that button was there at the middle but when I’ve gone through it all it reads as follows 6P0919866 0430 ECE. 2015/16 Thank you very much for all of your help at least I know from...
  8. Checking Cupra VIN

My iPhone 6 Plus plugs into the dashboard and goes on Apple CarPlay and I can pull up my music and maths and everything from my phone just by pressing the steering wheel But I really love my car the last two cars I have had also been seat cars
  9. Checking Cupra VIN

I don’t do that much travelling really these days as you can see by my very low mileage on a four-year-old vehicle I’ve been having a look at some of the feeds that people have got on here saying that they are doing modifications to their vehicle I would love to put a digital cockpit in but I...
  10. Checking Cupra VIN

It says installed SW train version MST2-EU-SE-ZR-P0245T Hardware version 5QA035858 Software version H25.14.78-STD2Nav-EU Guide model 25.14.37 But because I’m dyslexic I went to that website you said and had a look but it didn’t seem to have the model I have and I’ve had my car...
  11. Checking Cupra VIN

Thank you it is much appreciated I am dyslexic so it takes me a bit of time to go through things and find out what is what but I’ve taken a few screenshots of my entertainment system
  12. Checking Cupra VIN

I picked up my car on 28 November 2015
  13. Checking Cupra VIN

Your message was a great help to me because I did not know exactly how to work out what was on my vehicle But I can’t work out what my infotainment system is and I’ve never tried to update any stuff
  14. Checking Cupra VIN

Thank you for sharing the details of the boot sticker and what it means on this site
  15. Checking Cupra VIN

I’ve just gone through the sticker that is in my book and it tells me a lot but it does not tell me what Intertainment system is in my car can anyone help please
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise