Search results

1. Ibizaκιας

Adaptive Cruise Control 01542 Yaw Rate Sensor (G202)

Hey guys!! I know it's been a while and you probably don't remember that issue but just in case, how can I fix this problem on a Seat Ibiza Cupra 6k2? Where is the Yaw Rate Sensor located? I'm facing the below fault code: 01542 - yaw rate sensor (g202) any answer would be amazingly helpful in...
  2. Ibizaκιας

Ibiza MK3 Cupra R parts for sale _Part1

Hello, Do you still have this item? also, looking for the 6K1612041BG if you somehow have it.
  3. Ibizaκιας

wiring diagram ibiza Cupra mark 3

hello people!!! its been a while since the last time i posted here. Im looking the full wiring diagram for my 2001 ibiza cupra. does anyone has any idea where can i find it online? i want to install the rain sensor and i dont know how.
  4. Ibizaκιας

Seat ibiza Cupra comfort module (need help)

Hello!! Need help with the comfort module ecu. What does it do in a car like seat Ibiza Cupra 2001??
  5. Ibizaκιας

Red Cupra GT2871R

beautifull as always!!!
  6. Ibizaκιας

HOT TO remove dashboard from a mk3 ibiza cupra

Thank you so much!!! If I have any issues I will ask again!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Ibizaκιας

HOT TO remove dashboard from a mk3 ibiza cupra

hello everyone!! Does anyone know how to remove the dashboard from a mk3 ibiza cupra? i have an issue with the radiator (throws rotten sponges inside the cabin when i switch it on either in hot or in cold). if, of course someone knows how to fix my problem without removing the dashboard...
  8. Ibizaκιας

seat ibiza mk2 20vT made in greece!!! ** NEW PICTURES & HEADLIGHT WASHER**

Had the car at the car wash on Saturday for a total cleaning!! See: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Ibizaκιας

seat ibiza mk2 20vT made in greece!!! ** NEW PICTURES & HEADLIGHT WASHER**

Updates!! After a while I had to drive my ibiza I had to change the tyres.. Hankook Ventus s1 my choice and really I like them.. Excellent tyres and decent price!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Ibizaκιας

iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

i havent seen them neither. could you please show us some pictures with them fitted? it should look awsome!!!
  11. Ibizaκιας

iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

i totally want to see that bonnet fitted on your car. upload some pictures when you do it ok? i want to see if it fits ok.
  12. Ibizaκιας

Go crazy on my MK2 (Pic Heavy)

hahaha i totaly know what you mean!!
  13. Ibizaκιας

My Ibiza Cupra MK4 1.8T 20vt.Big Turbo GT28RS setup in progress

i think the shipping with usps is much cheapper!!!
  14. Ibizaκιας

Audi s3 Recaro seats on an mk3 ibiza.. will they fit????

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-S3-LEATHER-RECARO-SEATS-2002-HEATED-WHITE-AND-BLACK-/260955875556?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cc22ea8e4#ht_500wt_1127 these for example!!!! they are GREAT!!!! but what about the back seats.. will they fit??