Search results

1. Albatroszs

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I am very thankful for you trying to help me. I think recent reccall i did may have ****** this up for me. May i ask you to pm me your enail so i can send you video of what i get when i hold menu button.
  2. Albatroszs

Here are pictures from when i enter service mode i dont see any codes staring with 073. I have actually asked my dealer about navigation updates and i have been offered some outdated update for around 400 euros They didnt know anything about map care for sale id be very thankful if you gave me...
  3. Albatroszs

I need help with updating my 2016 seat leon 5F8 mib 2 high which didnt came with an sd card and i believe it stores nav data on internal ssd also it has mapcare. I tried downloading navigation data from seat website and updating it with a generic sd card but it didnt work so i dont know where to...
  4. Albatroszs

I know i have map care because its in my pr numbers. I tried to install it the way you said only thing i did different was i did it with micro sd card and sd adapter, but it said check your source or something similar
  5. Albatroszs

How do you update mib2 high with mapcare and it didnt come with a sd card its leon 2016
  6. Albatroszs

Updating mib 2 high without SD card

I am not in UK and i have mapcare but how do i use it with mib 2 high
  7. Albatroszs

than whats the point of map care if i cant get update?
  8. Albatroszs

Hello I have an seat leon 5F ST with mib 2 high and map care and it didnt come with sd card so I guess navigation data is on internal memory. My question is how do i update it since downloading update from seat website and extracting it to generic formated sd card doesnt work.
  9. Albatroszs

New (to me) seat owner

Hello guys id like to show you picture of seat leon st 2016 i recently bought. I wonder if there is anyone on this forum from balkans, since i am from a country in balkans. Also i work with car parts so if you need some help feel free to pm me (not trying to earn money just offering help.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.