Search results

1. fuse used for dashcam

You’ll be wanting position #2 (the power socket one) To make sure it is the correct one, pull the fuse out, turn on ignition and plug an accessory etc into the socket, if it doesn’t work,then bingo! It’s the right fuse. Permanently energised.
  2. Under bonnet soundproofing & oil usage

Mine (November 2019) didn’t,but the engine is so quiet it’s not an issue.
  3. Different rear lights?

Hi, some advice please. Just got my Ibiza xcellence lux back (2019 model) after being rearended on the motorway. Had a look at it just and the rear lights seem different in the reverse bulb areas. Not noticed it prior to the repairs but the RH side has 3 LED things in the reverse light position...
  4. IBIZA - Creating POIs

Just search “Satnav poi” on this forum there’s a whole raft of instructions of how to do it. My ‘19 Ibiza has speed camera poi running just fine.
  5. Dash cam hard wiring...

Thanks for your reply,I’ll give it a shot tomorrow. I’ve located the fuse box now,so once it’s daylight again I’ll have a squint to locate position #2. It’s only a cheap camera I’m afraid,the brand is “Apeman”, it’s getting pretty good reviews on Amazon so hopefully it’s semi ok. Do you leave...
  6. Dash cam hard wiring...

Morning all, So I'm going to install my new dash cam on Saturday. I have the hardwire kit for it which has a fuse "Piggyback" connector for the positive feed from the fusebox. They recommend using the 12V power outlet socket position. I've read through my manual to locate the correct fuse...
  7. Acc question...

I use my Acc all the time on the motorway and feel really safe in the knowledge it’s looking after me. I was wondering though if,when the car auto brakes to maintain the set distance from the car in front,do the brake lights come on?. I know this seems a dumb question,but if I’m not pressing...
  8. Digital cockpit view modes.....

Hi all, I’m struggling to see how to save my view selections after personalising them. I can see in the manual it says that a custom selection setting in view 1,2, or 3 will be saved by keeping the view button pressed OR exiting the menu......only it doesn’t. After selecting various...