Search results

1. nuts

Voluntary Termination

Doesn't this get noted on your credit history as a default? That might be bull rap though but I recall it being said before.
  2. nuts

DSG Exhaust Popping

Cheers. Yeah I'm waiting for a dealership near me to call me back and arrange. Not too quick on the uptake though given I filled in the test drive request last week.
  3. nuts

DSG Exhaust Popping

Good to know. Thanks. Anyone successfully changed it?
  4. nuts

DSG Exhaust Popping

Hi All, I'm fancying a Leon MK3 Cupra DSG after recently hiring a 1.4tsi FR for the day. So doing my usual research like you do when you get the bug, I've been watching quite a few videos on YT. I notice the garbled pop when changing gear in a Cupra DSG and it sounds a little odd to me...
  5. nuts

What did you and your MK2 do today?

New battery after many days of bump starts. Now the blasted rear brake light has blown. Argh!
  6. nuts

Pic request - Andromeda 18" wheel finishes of all styles

Thanks. I think I prefer these wheels not too dark. I like these ST wheels with a satin golden tint to them. I went dark on my 500SS and I think they looked a little too dark:
  7. nuts

Pic request - Andromeda 18" wheel finishes of all styles

Hi Men, I need some help on what finish to go for my 18" Andromeda wheels. I actually have two sets, one to keep on whilst the other is in refurb. Then I'll sell the 2nd set refurbed once finished. I'm thinking Satin light grey but interested in silver and anthracite. Also, just seen the...
  8. nuts

Show us your MK2 Seat leon pictures

Here's my beaut
  9. nuts

Pic request MK2 FR with BTCC sideskirts and spoiler

Thanks but the image has been removed
  10. nuts

Pic request MK2 FR with BTCC sideskirts and spoiler

Hi Guys, Can someone help me out with a shot of an mk2 leon with standard fr bumpers but BTCC sideskirts and spoiler. I'd like to see how they look. Cheers, Nuts
  11. nuts

FR&R Tuning

I've had two remaps from FR&R mainly because they were cheap. Their set-up has improved with a rolling road, but I'd recommend somewhere a little more experienced if money isn't a problem. I had an Alfa GT remapped and 2months after I sold it, the turbo blew. I can't necessarily link the two...
  12. nuts

Leon FR

Thanks. Are armrests rare or something? Yeah I love the red. I was considering Silver but happy with my choice. Mark, still interested as to whether I have a bluetooth model. - I doubt it because it says plug in phone on the dash when I go to the phone section.
  13. nuts

Leon FR

Cheers Rob. Mark, here's the dash:
  14. nuts

Leon FR

Cheers guys. Have to say I'm loving the power. Coming from a Freelander 2 diesel to this is a breath of fresh air. So nimble. Yes please pedestrian. All the wheels have bubbling on them. To make matters worse. i think the front wheels are actually slightly different to the back. Check out the...
  15. nuts

Leon FR

2013-04-11 22.59.13 by Dave Nutter, on Flickr
  16. nuts

Leon FR

Here she is: 2013-04-11 22.59.13 by Dave Nutter, on Flickr
  17. nuts

Leon FR

Just picked up my Red 2007 Leon FR TDI. Only has 36k on the clock so very tidy. I've had a few Seats over the years and I'm definitely a fan. A few questions though if someone could please help me out... 1) The car appears to have phone prep but assume this doesn't mean it has bluetooth...
  18. nuts

Drill Airbox

thanks dude
  19. nuts

Drill Airbox

ANyone got a guide on how to smooth and drill the LC airbox please? Nuts
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.