Search results

1. Black Cupra Flags

Looks well nice mate, top job getting the front badge grey and black
  2. Black Cupra Flags

Just had a look at this one and it’s listed as a different part number to the one given to me from their parts department. SEAT Coventry gave me part number 6J9853670SAX for the black flag. Can anyone confirm if this one is still genuine and will fit a my19 cupra
  3. Black Cupra Flags

Yeah too long to explain but long story short if I get one of these flags I’ll be buzzing
  4. Black Cupra Flags

No interior is the same. Believe me I know I got well and truly swindled, just making the best of a bad situation. Cant comment too much but did try and fight it. So as far as I’m concerned as long as I can get the exterior looking the same that’s enough. Would be nice to get the copper wheel...
  5. Black Cupra Flags

It was still a model year 19 as I ordered but in December they changed the model to the “copra”. As they had discontinued the mystery blue at the factory I had no other option if I wanted the blue. The trade off was that I got a lux for the same price. I could of kept pushing them for the...
  6. Black Cupra Flags

Please tell me that these are still available! Dealership messed up and gave me the car before it changed to the “copra” so they ordered and changed everything apart from the 2 little flags. I know it doesn’t look bad but I want to debadge the back and get the black front one so it matches the...
  7. Cupra 290 mystery blue

Apologies I meant August not last month. Yeah I love the black lettering and copper badges, wish they had the cupra logo but I think that will come soon. Happy I’ve got red callipers rather than black think they look loads better. Just not sure whether to debadge the silver 290 flag on the...
  8. Cupra 290 mystery blue

Works been finished. Callipers actually look better than the black I think just not 100% sure on the 290 cupra flags. On the new version the back is debadged and the front one is a black badge instead of silver and red. What are people’s thoughts?
  9. Cupra 290 mystery blue

Hi all, So I ordered a cupra in mystery blue in July, got my car last month and after being messed around by SEAT a lot I finally got it and it was the pre December 2018 version without the Copper badges/caps. The dealership agreed to fit them today and my cars in now. One thing I’m wondering...