Search results

1. P0011+ low oil pressure

Greetings, 4000km ago I forged the engine on my Cupra and had no issues until now. While driving trough town, check engine light came on, went to see what is the issue and generic obd scanner reported P0011, camshaft overadvance. I cleared it and continued driving. When I got out of town, gave...
  2. K04 Hybrid without remap?

Am I allowed to drive off boost until I get to the tuner? Should I be ok if I see that the ratio is staying around 14.7:1 like it does now?
  3. K04 Hybrid without remap?

Greetings, soon upgrading the Cupra to K04 Hybrid with full fi 76 exhaust R32 style, do I need to remap the car ASAP or I can drive it like this for some time until I fit all the other stuff(rs4 valve,FMIC,HPFP etc...). Will the ECU complain and is there a danger of blowing the piston if the...
  4. Big end conrod bearing

Greetings, I am doing (almost) complete overhaul of my 2007/8 Cupra. I have everything ready besides big end conrod bearings. Are these the correct ones https://www.ebay.ie/itm/MAIN-SHELL-BEARINGS-KOLBENSCHMIDT-77-537-600/263308101716?hash=item3d4e62c854:g:Ox0AAOSwSQFaAxZA ? It fits way too...
  5. Cam chain-timing chain?

It fits this one yes?
  6. Cam chain-timing chain?

EA113,BWJ
  7. Cam chain-timing chain?

Got the correct thing then,tnx.
  8. Cam chain-timing chain?

I received item under part number 06d109229b, is that correct kit for cam chain tensioner and chain? My engine is ea113,cam is run by chain while water pump and timing is ran by timing belt. I received both "timing belt kit" and "timing chain kit",not sure do they mean by "timing chain kit" on...
  9. Cam chain-timing chain?

Greetings, is the so called cam chain+ tensioner simply a timing chain kit or? I ordered one and not sure is that it. I got the chain and the tensioner. Whenever I type cam chain kit it gives me timing chain results instead.
  10. Brake service soon,which brake pads?

Greetings, I will be soon changing my discs and pads, I know front dics are 345 and rear are 286,but what pads should I get? In my local parts store there are 100 different pads with different dimensions,even thou I have cupra model selected. What is the correct size if anyone knows?
  11. Which uprated clutch to get

240hp cupra(bwj),tnx for advice,will go with 550nm one.
  12. Which uprated clutch to get

Greetings, what clutch do you prefer for a Cupra with(soon to be) TTE420 turbo? I see there are this two options https://www.all-stars-motorsport.com/en/clutch-kit/11162-sachs-performance-clutch-kit-550-nm-for-leon-2-cupra-octavia-tfsi-001394999502-2000000008950.html...
  13. FOB issue

Update,yep guess it is going out. Secondary fob works just fine from any distance. Btw since I already opened the thread, why does central locking only unlocks front right and and rear left door? I can only open the driver's door manually via the key, while back right only from inside.
  14. FOB issue

Greetings, my key fob suddenly stopped unlocking/locking after I changed the battery,it unlocks/locks only when I am standing near the door and point towards the interior. Is it on it's way out?
  15. Weird light's problem

Greetings, I have weird problem with two of my lights,front left parking(daily) light and rear right turn signal. Basicly, after turning on the lights,they work normally but after a minute or so, front left parking light will turn off and it will report that the light is not working on MFD. If I...
  16. When does stock air intake become restrictive?

Greetings, until how much HP does the stock air intake on the Cupra MK2 become restrictive? Can it handle 300hp@ crank without having to go for some aftermarket ones?
  17. Xenon power units constantly burning out(water leak)

Got a picture of it? I have no cover going over the back of the headlight where ballasts,wires and all the other stuff is located whatsoever.
  18. Xenon power units constantly burning out(water leak)

Tnx for the info, I don't think I have any plastic cover on the back of the ballasts, should there be any?
  19. Xenon power units constantly burning out(water leak)

Greetings, my xenon power units are constantly failing, to be exact,water is somehow getting in,whenever I pull them out,there is a burnt plastic smell and plenty of water comes out. Is there something that goes over them to prevent water getting in? I see they have some rubber gasket that goes...
  20. Oil temp on MFD?

S3 has it from what I know,also MK5 GTI too which is "inferior" version of TFSI
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.