Search results

1. Master Cylinder Upgrade due to Big Brake Kit

The 25.4mm masters from either Sharan or T4 (pick depending on if you need m10 or m12 ports) work great in them. They fit fine, only issues might be with clearance to the engine dependingon which you've got. Cupra is 23mm, and it will help some; M12 ABS ports are easy to get by as you can get...
  2. Gearing question for the Cupra owners out there

The Ibiza Cupra 1.8t gearbox is one of the longest petrol gearboxes. In my eyes it is a perfect gearbox for a MK2 1.8t swap, considering the Ibiza was heavily based on the Golf MK2/MK3 chassis. i've attached a screenshot of speeds with a 195/55/15 tyre at 3000rpm. Top theoretical speed at...
  3. Locations of crankshaft and camshaft sensors?

Which engine is it?
  4. Seat Cordoba 2000 1.9SDI

Standard pipe is 51mm... So grab a repair section for 51mm pipe and cut out the silencer at the back. Use a new clamp to make a hanger for the back.
  5. What size front brake discs

The 1.4l Seat Ibiza's use different size brake discs to the Ibiza Cupra and Ibiza GTi which are 280/305mm respectively. Being a 1.4, I would imagine the brake discs are likely 239mm on the front, possibly 256mm. The best way to ensure you purchase the correct brake disc would be to take off...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.