Search results

1. 2017 Leon 1.4 fr not starting fuel from engine

It cost me 600 quid something to get mine fixed at SEAT. They denied ever hearing about the problem even though i showed them the PDF online of the US recall. Contacted SEAT direct they didn't want to know at all either so had to suck it up and pay the money to get back on the road. Good...
  2. 2017 Leon 1.4 fr not starting fuel from engine

For anyone interested this is the reply I got from SEAT regarding the problem : Thank you for your recent email regarding the issues you have experienced with a major fuel leak in your SEAT Leon. I was concerned to learn of the issues you have experienced with your vehicle and would like to...
  3. 2017 Leon 1.4 fr not starting fuel from engine

Well I got the car back today along with a bag of the broken parts ( looks like a few split seals and some washers ) Total cost £603 ! For something that should never of happened. To say I'm not happy is an understatement. I'm going to write to Seat UK head office and see what they have to...
  4. 2017 Leon 1.4 fr not starting fuel from engine

I haven't got the car back yet they are waiting on the parts, but it is as expected this is their description : " Major fuel leak from injector 4 seal news seals required and 4 fuel rail bolts found bolt 4 loose " That was £90.38 So I'm expecting a bill of 2 hours labour charge ( no idea how...
  5. 2017 Leon 1.4 fr not starting fuel from engine

Garage couldn't help me so I got Seat to recover it to them. They just rang and said do I authorise them to strip it down further, 2 hours labour charge so far but they didn't say what it was yet.......
  6. 2017 Leon 1.4 fr not starting fuel from engine

Yeah the guy at Seat just made me feel like I was complaining they hadn't serviced the car correctly. I wasn't I just wanted to ask whether something "may" have been overlooked as they did a major service in 40 mins !....they also forgot to stamp my service booklet which was on the front seat...
  7. 2017 Leon 1.4 fr not starting fuel from engine

Seat didn't have any technicians there today. They said they have never heard of the problem and advised me to get the car to them. also said if another garage touches it then they would not be responsible for it. The AA wont move it again as its at a garage and its a 1 shot recovery. Not...
  8. 2017 Leon 1.4 fr not starting fuel from engine

Thanks for the reply. Have googled the fault and yes you are correct, that seems like the exact fault with it, I'm going to the garage to pop the bonnet and take a look as it was so dark last night even the AA guy couldn't see much. I'm also going to go to Seat today where I have had it...
  9. 2017 Leon 1.4 fr not starting fuel from engine

Hi My 2017 didn't start today and is leaking fuel from the engine. The AA has got it to a closed garage and said it sounds like the fuel rail. I had it serviced at Seat a month ago who did a major service. Has anyone heard of anything like this happening, the car has only done 25000 miles...
  10. Do i have an idle problem?

Thanks guys will keep an eye on it, doesn't do it all the time but definitely jumps from 700 to approx 950 at times.
  11. Do i have an idle problem?

Guys I've had my 1.4 150 act around 6 months now. Lately i've noticed that sometimes when at idle after a drive it will idle at say 700rpm but it will suddenly jump up to approx 1000rpm. Can't say how long its been doing this for as i've never really looked for it until a couple of weeks ago...
  12. Leon MK3.5 space saver wheel question

Cheers guys, thanks for the help
  13. Leon MK3.5 space saver wheel question

My tyres are 18" 225 40 18 Thats why its slightly bigger then 40 v 70............anyone know if its still OK to use it ?
  14. Leon MK3.5 space saver wheel question

It's 125 70 18
  15. Leon MK3.5 space saver wheel question

Guys I have searched....my leon has 18" wheels, i can get hold of space saver really cheap, its 18" but it measures 2cm bigger than my wheels/tyres. Is this OK to use? i can see you can go slightly smaller but can't find anything saying you can go slightly bigger. Bit of a noob when it comes...
  16. Stolen - Leon FR - Silver - HJ17OPO

Might be worth posting on "Stolen Cars Uk" facebook page. Just curious, how did they get in? Theres some right arseholes out there. Good luck.
  17. Rattle on left of dashboard near A pillar

Guys Before i got pulling plastic parts off my Leon ( 2017 ) has just started rattling ( sounds like plastic to plastic to me ) on the left hand side of the dash. I had it serviced 2 weeks ago and it defiantly wasn't there before that, although i have the stereo on most days so didn't notice...
  18. With a key ingnition do i need a dislok for security?

Thanks for the advice, my friend told me to stop the marking on the wheel fit the disklok then turn it so the lock part ( heaviest ) is on the left and not at the top of the wheel. I will be using it this week at work so hopefully it doesn't mark the wheel, if it does i will look into getting...
  19. With a key ingnition do i need a dislok for security?

Cheers guys, picked one up today and will use it when i park at work and in multi story car parks etc. TBH its not much of pain to put on and off, what is a pain is where to put it, so it lives in the passenger foot well if driving round town, motorways it will be in the boot.
  20. With a key ingnition do i need a dislok for security?

Guys I did use the search function.....and people are telling me ( in real life ) i need a disklok on a 2017 1.4 FR titanium with a key for the ignition. I dont think i do as from what ive read to take the car they need the key and the OBD wont do them any favours, so im thinking the disklok...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.