Search results

1. 2018 Leon Cupra R

Where did you get the paint for this? Looks amazing!
  2. Best Custom mappers?

Got the same car, I looked into Revo and heard their maps can be quite hard on clutches and since I drive my car every day didn't fancy it. When I do get it mapped I'll likely be going to JBS, done a lot of work the 1.8 engines and get good figures from custom tunes, can also turn on pops and bangs.
  3. Real MPG on 1.8TSI cupra??

Hi sorry for the late response, had mine 3 weeks now, currently my average mpg is around 35mpg, considering most of my driving is just to work and back which is 10 miles each way, and my heating is on a lot due to the weather I'm pretty impressed. My first drive in the car from picking it up...
  4. LED Retrofits

Not long had my 2016 Ibiza Cupra so just looking to tidy things up at the moment. The interior bulbs on my previous were a nice crisp White and really lit up the interior very well, wanting this in my Ibiza as well as upgrading the boot light and number plate lights to LED. Has anyone found a...
  5. New to SEATs - Ibiza Cupra Black

Ah good stuff, I'm just south of Newcastle so it's anywhere between 2 and 3 hours away I think, may consider the journey though considering the time I have to organise it.
  6. New to SEATs - Ibiza Cupra Black

Yeah I know they’re pretty rare, yet somehow there’s 4 including me my area, unfortunately that meet is about 3 hours away from me but would love to get on a stand a show come next season.
  7. New to SEATs - Ibiza Cupra Black

Thanks, I was really pleased with the spec. Hopefully I’ll be able to attend some shows, would be good as I know these aren’t common too.
  8. New to SEATs - Ibiza Cupra Black

Hi all, Picked up my Ibiza Cupra Black just over a week ago, was very impressed with the car after doing some research and finally going on a test drive, luckily there was one for sale at my local SEAT dealer, and then to top it off it was Dynamic Grey and had the panoramic sunroof. I'm coming...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.