Search results

1. CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Just got an email, build week 49 (Dec 3rd to 9th) with delivery to the dealer 3-4 weeks later. Which is great but don't need the car til March when my current lease finishes Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. Ateca Cupra Lease Deals

I did the same with a 6 month down and £318 a month over two years. Totals about £9.2k Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
  3. Residual value after 3 years

Yes it's my current lease end. Not worried about the Reg being 20 as I've got a private plate I want on it Glad you're enjoying yours [emoji4] Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
  4. CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Hi, I posted elsewhere on here but found this section using my PC (not everything is obvious on Tapatalk) I just ordered a Standard Cupra Ateca on a 2 year lease. It was cheaper than an Ateca FR 1.5 Evo DSG and a Tiguan R Line Tech 1.5 Evo DSG over the 2 years Have to wait until March (as that's...
  5. Cupra Ateca on lease

Yep, very good for a 2 year and 8k mileage allowance. 6 months down and £318 a month. Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
  6. Residual value after 3 years

Not until March. I think it's going to feel like 4 years instead of 4 months. I like the Jekyll and Hyde analogy. I think mine will be the same. Might see if I can pick it up when it's ready as Itll be coming from Peterborough and I'm in Havering Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
  7. Cupra Ateca on lease

Good evening all, I just signed up for a 2 year lease for a Cupra Ateca in Black. It's to replace my lease Tiguan which goes back in March, so I've got a while to wait yet. Hope this forum is full of great advice Cheers Mike Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
  8. Residual value after 3 years

Hi there I just (today) signed up for a 2 year lease too. I'm coming from a lease Tiguan and was originally looking at an R Line, but even the cheapest 1.5 TSi worked out more over the 2 years than the Deal I got. I couldn't get close to the price for a lease in PCP so was a no brainer. Sent...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise