Search results

1. Christopher Waters

Car doors lock with keys inside!

Hi My 69 plate has always had this little "quirk/feature". Not sure if this VAG wide but I have been caught out a couple of times and it is very annoying, Forgot key in bag chuck bag in boot and close it. If you are quick you will notice the car does a double flash on the indicators to warn...
  2. Christopher Waters

New 2020 CUPRA Ateca – 0.3 seconds quicker to 62 than the last one

I think the Cupra Ateca in any form is pretty exclusive, since i got mine I haven't seen another one (less than a 1000 on the road in the UK according to some sources) and the base spec Cupra is much better equipped than the base spec Golf R. So I don't think it will fall foul of the Golf R...
  3. Christopher Waters

CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Mine hasn't got one, just the standard Cupra Ateca 300.
  4. Christopher Waters

Rhodium Grey C+S

Ordered mine from Perry's and was going to wait until March when my car goes back but on being told in January that my car had arrived I decided I would hand my current car back a bit earlier. So getting it in February, don't mind not being a 70 plate!
  5. Christopher Waters

CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Hi all my lease deal is up in March 2020 and I have made the jump and ordered the Cupra Ateca in Rhodium grey no option packs but added the panoramic sunroof as I think its a nice addition to the car. I like to switch it round a bit when I change my car so coming from an Alfa Giulia veloce...