Search results

1. BazJeffo

Will a splitter cover this damage?

Pain in the arse isn't it. I'm in East Yorkshire but thanks for the recommendation anyway. I've had a few quotes and it seems the going rate is around the £120 mark.
  2. BazJeffo

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Been waiting weeks for half decent weather on a weekend to clean, it finally came yesterday.
  3. BazJeffo

Thanks for sending over the photo robby, appreciate it :thumbup:
  4. BazJeffo

Top man! Thanks for sending that over Damo I never thought of thr OEM front lip and do like the look of it, much appreciated.
  5. BazJeffo

Thanks man! A bit of me died inside when I saw it, be the last time I park in that spot when collecting pizza.
  6. BazJeffo

Ahh ****, thanks for confirming mate. I did also worry about rust to be fair.
  7. BazJeffo

Hi all, Stupidly scuffed the drivers side of my bumper :censored:. See images. I'm going to have a reiger front splitter fitted and wondered if it would cover the damage? (and if it's a good idea). Can anyone with a Leon FR and reiger splitter please send me a side shot? I'm curious as to...
  8. BazJeffo

Hello from Hull!

Now then mate, good to see another Hull member on here :) you'll be pretty easy to spot because I honestly haven't seen many Cupra's around. Sound choice to wait it out for the Cupra as well, real nice car you've got! Definitely set on the reiger and @Maypack's advice make it sound pretty...
  9. BazJeffo

Hello from Hull!

Thanks @Maypack! Really appreciate the instructions
  10. BazJeffo

Hello from Hull!

Looks real nice that man! Definitely sold on the Reiger. Did you fit it yourself?
  11. BazJeffo

Hello from Hull!

Hi @Lozzy15, nice to meet you man. Thank you for the detailed reply with all the info :thumbup: I'm looking to do all sorts to be fair, definitely going to get it mapped to begin with I'm just keen to know others that had their automatic done and what difference this makes (if any). I'm quite...
  12. BazJeffo

Hello from Hull!

Likewise man! I didn't think I'd take to an automatic but I'm pleasantly surprised. Funny you say that, I'm already considering mods but I'd like know other peoples experiences etc.
  13. BazJeffo

Hello from Hull!

Hello to you all, Proud owner of a 2017 SEAT Leon FR (1.4 TSI 150), by far the best car I've ever owned and don't regret switching from manual to automatic. Looking forward to getting stuck into the forums.