Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've given up unfortunately now. Mine's slipped again to build week 7 which is quarter 2 of 2020. My guy at LO mentioned there was a few cancellations coming in Jan with some extras I hadn't ordered but when I went to secure one they were gone. Only other options with LO now appear to be a white...
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered a Lux in Emocion red. I'm gutted tbh, looks lovely car for the money
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well big surprise... Just rang Seat CS who've told me my car has now slipped to build week 7 which is Feb 2020. She said it was unconfirmed and likely to slip even more. She also said that builds were taking between 3-5 weeks to be delivered from the build week. So that's me out I'm afraid...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah I think the Cupra looks a bit cooler on the oustide. I do prefer the golf interior though. I'd happily have either!
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Who's ordered a Cupra this yeah. I prefer the Golf R - always have tbh. But £250 for this spec is really good. Such a shame that Seat don't seem to have a modern enough ordering system. But, I also don't like being mugged around, so it's an easier decision for me to walk away
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I think I'm gong to cancel my order and go for a Golf R. Nearly out of mileage on my Audi. Was told Dec 17th for delivery on mine but as it still hasn't been assigned a BW - and reading through these comments - I don't have any hope of seeing it this side of Xmas. Have rang Seat a few times...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ok so I'm confused now! Just downloaded the new brochure and you're correct, looks like they don't do the cupra lux in emocion red anymore! What the best course of action here do you think? Call Seat or the lease company and ask them to confirm and change my colour? I get the impression that the...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah agreed. I didn't know anything about the change in spec for the MY20 either, was only after stumbling across this thread that I found out. Annoying too as I really would've preferred the leather over the microsuede
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Interesting, didn't think of that. Just feel like it's too good to be true. Would like to feel a bit more confident about the date before I cancel my current lease.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've been following this thread also and interested to see when people are getting their orders. I ordered through Leasing Options on sept 24th and been given a delivery date of Dec 17th. Seems way too good to be true considering some of the times other people are waiting on. Anyone else...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.