Search results

1. Android Auto in Cupra stops working periodically

Hi guys, Do any of you have experience with Android Auto being unstable on a somewhat periodic basis? In my case everything works when the car starts, and usually it's the same for 5-10 minutes and then it shuts down and goes to the screen shown in the screenshot. Once it gets to that point...
  2. Trackday wheels for Cupra 300

From everything I've read and seen on tyrereviews.co.uk, my take away is that going with road tyres is just as good, unless you're racing for the last 10th of a second. And the obvious upside is, that getting to the track on a wet day doesn't become a life threatening exercise. :) Now the only...
  3. Trackday wheels for Cupra 300

Unfortunately I don't live in Britain, so it's probably not worth it with shipping. :P I'm guessing you all would go for the Federals over the Goodyears?
  4. Trackday wheels for Cupra 300

I'm considering it, but it's also twice the price. Edit: Surprisingly the Federals are actually half the price of the other semi-slicks - i.e. the same as the Goodyear.
  5. Trackday wheels for Cupra 300

Based on all the inputs, my current plan is to go with a set of used MSW 18" wheels, 8" wide with ET45 and a set of new Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 235/40 R18. Already looking forward to see how they behave on a track in 5-6 weeks time. :)
  6. Trackday wheels for Cupra 300

Thanks a lot for all the feedback, much appreciated. I'm actually running 17" for winter wheels currently, and they just fit the caliber. Regarding the offset, I just found a set of ET35s that seem to fit on a regular Leon (see link), but as I understand it, it would change the scrub radius to...
  7. Trackday wheels for Cupra 300

Great, thanks. Out of curiosity: How do you make that estimation?
  8. Trackday wheels for Cupra 300

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds as though a 8x18" is optimal then. The question still remains though: Is it feasible to run ET48?
  9. Trackday wheels for Cupra 300

Based on wheel-size.com I guess there's no reason to think that?
  10. Trackday wheels for Cupra 300

Hi guys, I'm looking around for a set of trackday wheels for my Cupra 300 ST AWD, and I can see from wheel-size.com that the following sizes are guaranteed to fit, however I found a set of 7x17 with ET48, and I'm curious if there's any risk that the 1 mm offset will become a functional issue...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise