Search results

1. Oliver Stapleton

Leon CUPRA R - 603/799 - UK

YOU WON'T GET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS. Stage 2 car with 410Bhp and torque limited to 600Nm. More than 6000GBP spent on it in parts and labour. This is how the car should have come from the factory! (Dyno graph and videos available.) Bolt-ons include; RTS 5 paddle clutch and replacement OEM...
  2. Oliver Stapleton

Review of Cupra 290 after 800 miles

The car actually turns only the engine to standard every time it is turned off supposedly to prevent damage, It is annoying but if it says you are in CUPRA mode and you have not changed it since startup then you are probably in CUPRA mode for everything except the engine... (Hence the pops and...
  3. Oliver Stapleton

Lowered Car - Wheel Alignment.

Hi, Could anybody please give me some sort of a guide to what kind of numbers I should have my car aligned to for spirited street driving? This is front and rear alignment on RacingLine lowering springs 20-25mm front and rear. Leon Mk3 5F 18 Plate CUPRA R running 19's with PS4S 235/35/19 and...
  4. Oliver Stapleton

Centre Resonator/Silencer/Box Delete

I can sell you my old one if you want it? (Pre OPF) https://progressiveparts.com/vagsport-seat-cupra-r-resonator-delete-pipe-kit Pretty sure all pre-OPF ones are the same...
  5. Oliver Stapleton

Centre Resonator/Silencer/Box Delete

Not sure about yours but on mine, I had to cut the cat-back in half... Sure they probably wouldn't notice. With regards to sound without a de-cat, it should just liven the car up a bit. I had a de-cat and res-delete and it was rowdy to say the least.
  6. Oliver Stapleton

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Installed the RacingLine Lowering springs and had the RTS 5 Paddle clutch put in :bounce:
  7. Oliver Stapleton

Turbo Upgrade 1.4 Tsi 125bhp

I had a 1.4 FR 125 and I got it as my first car as the insurance on the 150 was too much.
  8. Oliver Stapleton

Yes, The intercooler just bolted straight in (After the clips had arrived). The top left clip wasn't sitting quite right but I decided that it was supporting enough and my radiator must have had a slight warping on the plastic clips from the factory.
  9. Oliver Stapleton

No just the small decals, Its a Cupra R so no need for the inlays but the dacals used were mostly from EasiWrap yes!
  10. Oliver Stapleton

Alcantara Steering Wheel

The microsuede on mine is stuffed after nearly 20,000 Mi. Also I would think you won't be able to buy the R steering wheel to be honest. If you get it done you will probably need to replace every 10k.
  11. Oliver Stapleton

Added a few little touches today, What do you guys think? I love the ones on the backs of the bucket seats... Also added a REVO intercooler, Muffler delete and some Mishi-Moto boost pipes last week. Cut my hands to bits! Very disappointed that my brand new (Sealed) REVO intercooler did not...
  12. Oliver Stapleton

Which mapping company?

@James cupra 290 black I asked R-Tech for a quote on my MK3 R and they said they have not developed the map yet and do not have time for it. If you're lucky they may already have a 290 map...
  13. Oliver Stapleton

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

All kleen and ready for our first summer. ;)
  14. Oliver Stapleton

Cupra Tracker and Remote Immobiliser

Does anyone know where exactly I would be tapping in to fit a remote immobiliser? Also where I can find a 12V rail in my dash? I assume the immobiliser is just a simple relay that disconnects an ignition wire? or am I far wrong? Heres the tracker...
  15. Oliver Stapleton

Cupra 300 Valved Exhaust

Cat converter aside, anyone knows anything about the drive select coding?
  16. Oliver Stapleton

Cupra 300 Valved Exhaust

Hi all, Now, this may be a long shot but... I am looking to add a valved exhaust to my CUPRA R (Based on CUPRA 300). The exhaust would be custom fabricated. I want to control the exhaust valves through the drive selector on the main entertainment screen. (comfort-OFF sport-OFF CUPRA-ON). Is...
  17. Oliver Stapleton

MK3 CUPRA R Hatch - Limited Edition.

Would I get away with it having only 10,000mi? or do you think I should get it done to save hassle in the future?
  18. Oliver Stapleton

What would the flywheel do for me?
  19. Oliver Stapleton

Has around 10k on the clock mate
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise