Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah through an agent, but I had no options apart from give it back. I'm carless now... nothing I'd like is available for months and after the Cupra I can't go backwards :eek:
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The lease was organised by a broker, but I had to ask the leasing company direct and they said no. I did a quick check on second hand prices at the time of refusal, and low mileage used models like mine were selling for MORE than the actual purchase price two years ago. I bet that was a factor!
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My 2 year lease ended and my Cupra was taken away today - lease company refused to extend. It's a very VERY sad day....
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'll do that. Thanks for thoughts :)
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I exclusively use Shell V Power and on this last occasion the tank was half full. I'm thinking I need to get it looked at, but it's one of those issues where it doesn't happen every time. And of course, I have to tell the garage to floor it hard up a dual carriage way to try and reproduce it...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone else experience what feels like the car pausing for a gear change (automatic) under hard acceleration? It's happened twice to me now.. Both times, foot on the floor accelerating hard to 70 ;) at what I think is 3th to 4th(?) the car literally nose dives for a second, no power...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My phone with the included cable connected is way too long to fit in the tray. So I got one of these right angle connectors (for USB C) and it fits perfectly now: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07ZGDRSHP/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_yrg.EbX6408B9
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eaziwrap-Seat-Leon-MK3-3-5-FR-Cupra-Gear-Stick-Vinyl-Overlay-Sticker-COPPER/254355907868?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah, the copper logo on the steering wheel was just a little bit to minimal. It needed something subtle in the middle of the car..
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That is not normal :-(
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes, mines exactly the same when the seat is raised. When the seat is at its lowest (or near lowest) all that stuff is hidden.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It's hard not to just stand there admiring it when it arrives and you'll want to just get rid of the delivery driver and go for a drive. But before you sign anything, you MUST go over the car with a fine tooth comb as you potentially could be charged for any damage/dents/chips/scratches/scuffs...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

WTH! I ordered in October and had no option but blue because they said black wasn't available until March!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My current lease ends today! Which was a determining factor on choosing the car/colour, as I couldn't wait until Feb/March. :doh: I wish Nationwide would just own up and give realistic time frames based on customers experience, not what the computer/dealer/Seat says. :rolleyes:
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered through Nationwide near the end of October. Was told a build week of 11/11/19 and then an initial date to dealer of 20/12/19. I had an update just the other day to say it will be at the dealer on 10/01/20. No Xmas present for me :cry: Good luck :thumbup: Edited: it's 10/01/20 ...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Oh dear. Just had a revised delivery date to dealer of 10/01/2020.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got an update from Nationwide today. "Supplier" estimates the car will reach them on 20/12/2019
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered a standard MY2020 Mystery Blue through Nationwide on the 10th of October - I've had two emails since saying the estimated build week is this week (11/11/2019) with an estimated delivery mid December, which seemed believable... Then I found this forum :doh:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.