Search results

1. LordGodRich

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes, I tried uploading this one earlier but was too large. Those buckets are incredible.
  2. LordGodRich

It's here!! All can say is Wow! Mag grey is lovely,
  3. LordGodRich

2 hours for me! Its currently sat on the A1 in traffic on the way down from York to Notts......
  4. LordGodRich

Just had a call from LO..... Delivery booked in for Tuesday 25th Feb!!! Can let myself get excited about it now.
  5. LordGodRich

Seems like we've all been getting some new through! I sent a mail to talkto@seat. seeing mainly if i cant get any compo to offset the delay meaning i need to MOT and Service my current car before flogging it. no compensation offered but confirmed that my car is also on the ship expected to...
  6. LordGodRich

so, in requesting my SLI number from LO, i have had an update, that my cupra lux is now expected at the dealer on the 28th Feb....... I have my SLI however - what is the best way to more information direct from Seat? presumably with this i can call Seat UK CS and they can check it? shame...
  7. LordGodRich

Asked for an update from LO over the holiday. just had a reply: "I am afraid that there has been some delays with SEAT production as there was a fire and then the Christmas closure, the dealer now anticipates that your vehicle should be with them on 17/02/2020. This is a provisional date and...
  8. LordGodRich

This is the same as my order. I placed the order on the 25th Oct and they had been saying about 24th Jan at dealet +1week for delivery. I don't beleive this though. Tried to get info from them about cancellation, but haven't been forthcoming. I expect will lose the admin fee but hopefully no...
  9. LordGodRich

I've been following this thread along since i ordered Lux in Mag Grey on 25th Oct...... LO had given me a "expected dealer date" of the 24th Jan..... doesn't feel like that's very realistic from the news. I'm seriously considering cancelling my order and just moving on to something else...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.