Search results

1. Facelift Wing Mirror Parts

Quick update and another question... The parts from AutoDoc turned up, the indicator was perfect fit and an easy job but the aftermarket mirror glass doesn't fit very well at all :-( The clips look a bit different and the adjustment range isnt as good as it should be, have checked and it looks...
  2. Facelift Wing Mirror Parts

Thanks for the replies, autodoc didn't match the reg number but I used the make / model filters along with the engine size to tell the site it was a 2018+ car and it came up with some suitable parts. Have placed an order so fingers crossed they are the correct bits....
  3. Facelift Wing Mirror Parts

Had a coming together with an idiot who didn't understand how traffic calming works and have ended up with a rather battered wing mirror :-( The glass, cover and indicator strip have had it but thankfully the actual housing, power folding and glass positioning motor are ok so whilst not ideal...
  4. Facelift Spec Differences & Options

Get where your coming from with the moving without moving feeling - was sat in a two lane / one way tunnel and the traffic next to me was moving and my lane wasn't, mind felt like i was going backwards yet body disagreed, not something I'd be in a rush to repeat... Back on topic though, I never...
  5. Facelift Spec Differences & Options

Probably a daft idea but have you tried it with the suspension in sports / on a stiffer setting - ours doesn't have the driving modes but when you say " surprisingly compliant" I wonder if the body roll or similar is a little to much?
  6. Leon cupra concerns

Does it have to be a Cupra? Quite a few of us here have the 190ps 2.0TSI and whilst not as quick is still perfectly capable of "making progress", also far less likely to go missing in the middle of the night as they look the same as any other MK3 Leon.
  7. Facelift Spec Differences & Options

Far point re the mileage Vs economy, we don't do enough for the low MPG to really be an issue - decided having something with a bit of power and the DSG was more important than saving a small amount each month in fuel. Ours is in Bohem Purple and think the dark wheels work quite well but can...
  8. Facelift Spec Differences & Options

MPG depends on how short a short run is - for a quick mile or so journey it can be low 20's but would say for our mostly stop start journeys its around 30mpg but in better flowing traffic closet to 40mpg is doable. On a decent motorway drive we've seen 50+ and to be fair the economy seems to...
  9. Facelift Spec Differences & Options

Our 2019 2.0TSI is currently doing a GPF regen, runs like a bag of poo and drinks fuel like mad but this is only the 2nd time in 4000k its done one - we do 95% short journeys so can't really complain. Overall a great car and the 2.0 190ps engine and 7spd DSG combo make for a very easy car to...
  10. Driving modes

Sorry for slight thread hijack but does this apply to those cars without any driving modes? Only asking as we have a 2.0TSI (190) Xcellence Lux and that doesnt have any drive modes / padle shifters but selecting sport on the DSG make the throttle noticeably more sensitive and the car feels...
  11. Auto wipers problem/Coding dump needed

I read as the OP has / had working auto wipers but noticed that Carista said they were disabled so in a classic case of "if it ain't broke, fix it until it is..." changed the setting to enabled and then discovered they then stayed on despite the rain stopping. The OP has now changed them back...
  12. 2.0TSi (190) - Lumpy Running and Poor MPG

Official answer is somewhat unhelpful lol Ours is running fine again, never did get a chance to go for a decent drive so had to live with it regening over a series of very short journeys combined with one last trip of around 6 miles which seemed to be the one that did the trick.
  13. Petrol DPF or PPF or GPF (Take your pick!). Experience or rumours.

We've had the 2.0TSi (190) from new since July 2019 and mostly do <5 miles journeys with the odd longer one thrown but once a week without fail did a 10mile each way trip which seemed to be enough to keep the filter happy. Since mid December that's not been the case and a week or so ago started...
  14. Worn brake pads light?

Not familiar with obdeleven but I'm guessing that unless the car is fitted with actual wear sensors then its based on a combination of average wear / mileage and probably wont be very accurate - might be something that's enabled for certain markets to meet regs though.
  15. potential new mk3 owner

Damaged a nerve in my left leg around 5 years ago and started to struggle with pins and needles etc in a manual but the DSG is spot on in stop / start traffic and so much nicer to driver - to be be honest doubt i'd go back a manual again.
  16. 2.0 TSI 190 DSG

Done around 1.3k miles in ours and love it :) As Steve says it feels faster than the stats and closer to the A3's, suspect its VAG brand engineering / protecting sales of their other badges. As much as the extra power of the Cupra sounds nice on paper, in reality the 2.0TSi is plenty quick for...
  17. 2.0TSi (190) - Lumpy Running and Poor MPG

@KXL @BigJase88 Always used the local Morrisons and not had an issue, our nearest "proper" petrol station isn't on our normal route but for the sake of a small detour and couple of pence per litre I might give it a go and see what happens. @SRGTD To be honest I've no actually no idea if the...
  18. 2.0TSi (190) - Lumpy Running and Poor MPG

Quick update... The shocking MPG meant the dreaded fuel light came on this morning, stuck £30 in and for whatever reason the car is running much better. The hesitation and lumpiness is all but gone and the MPG is starting to pick up again, starting to wonder if it may have been dodgy fuel or...
  19. 2.0TSi (190) - Lumpy Running and Poor MPG

Made me chuckle although still going with the lack of coffee excuse ;-)
  20. 2.0TSi (190) - Lumpy Running and Poor MPG

@SRGTD Could well be the case for us then, most of our journeys are short and many of the symptoms are the same - will take a not so leisurely drive around the back roads and see if that helps. @BigJase88 Well spotted, not enough coffee on my part - its the 2.0TSi 190 with dual injection.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise