Search results

1. testing the maf sensor

Havent scanned it as of yet trying to find some one north east area with vagcom dont know much about seats always ran with vaux/ford
  2. testing the maf sensor

Sorry to jump on your post but i have a 02 leon cupra its mapped and no matter weather my maf is plugged in or not the car runs the same ive put a new maf on it still the same car still goes well but is running rich getting about 16mpg in it anyone help?
  3. Can some one please help me??

Thanks but it had 2 bov on it removed one and car runs a lot better
  4. Newbie from tyne&wear

I have a yellow one correct me if im wrong but i think its called onvi yellow?
  5. Can some one please help me??

what is the black pipe coming off and what does it do? Also anyone no what the silver thing is on the end never seen one before?
  6. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Anyone have it in tyne and wear i could plug my cupra into much appreciated?
  7. MK1 Cupra Strange Hesitation on Part Throttle

You ever find a solution to this mine does this too
  8. HELP HELP HELP!!

Sorry for late reply guys thanks for the help temp is fixed it had a air lock in the system and as for my cv joint its just clicking still drivable for now
  9. HELP HELP HELP!!

New to the seat sence came over from ford so not a lot of knowledge on theses but the coolant level is in between min and max a was thinking maybe a stkcky thermostat or air lock in the system maybe ill order new sensor why im on with the car only bought few days ago got it for a price i couldny...
  10. HELP HELP HELP!!

Got 2 problems with my leon cupra its a 2002 plate if i drive with the heaters off my temp gauges goes up as normal if i put them on then it stays at 0 for some resson any help please? Also my cv joint has gone and i have traction control light on and abs light will that be why? Thank you in advance
  11. Which football team do you support

New to the fourm so just jumping on the pages to get to know people. Sunderland fan have been as long as i can remember
  12. Newbie from tyne&wear

Just a quick hello before i start posting in the group just bought my first seat which is a 2002 leon cupra had a few things done to it but also got a few problems with it got it at a decent price. Took it for a test drive and my face smiled instantly try and get some pictures over soon thanks.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.