Search results

1. Service history help - Does anyone work for Seat?

I got a deal I'm happy with. SEAT UK were able to confirm the car was serviced by them and gave me some dates/mileages. The car is likely to be in my care for several years, and the plan then is that it will become my wife's car. It's likely to be in my household for about 5 years so it will be...
  2. Service history help - Does anyone work for Seat?

Thanks. unfortunately, I'm in Ireland and the systems aren't linked meaning Irish dealers can't access UK history. i've done similar in the past, but in this case it's not an option. I have managed to get SEAT UK to confirm a few dates and mileage over the phone which is enough to go ahead with...
  3. Service history help - Does anyone work for Seat?

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone works for Seat that could help me out. I have agreed a deal on a 2014 seat Leon and am due to pick it up tomorrow. The car was advertised as having full SEAT service history,but the seller has advised me that he can't find it. I believe him, but there is a...
  4. ST net separator

Factory fit only - well that's a pain, but good to know, I can stop looking! I appreciate the link above, I liked the look of the retractable cover. I'll have to see what space there is with the load cover in place and go from there.
  5. ST net separator

Hi folks, A very boring first thread from me I'm afraid! I've seen a net separator (if that's the correct name) on a video of the ST but I can't seem to find any reference to them in Seat accessories.... What I'm talking about is instead of the tonneau cover, a net that goes from this point up...
  6. Hello!

Thanks! It's the first time I've ever gone to look at a car, agreed to buy it but not driven away in it. I'm driven demented all week (as is my very patient wife!)...I don't know how people order and wait for new cars, I couldn't handle a 12 week lead time!!!
  7. Hello!

It sure is! I'm buying a 2014 Leon ST fr 150. I may look into a remap at some stage, but I'll wait until I'm getting bored and then get it done... I'm coming from a mk4 mondeo which I have grudging respect for but I wouldn't say I like it particularly so I'm looking forward to getting a car I...
  8. Hello!

Hi all, I'll be picking up my first Seat on Saturday (all going well!) so thought I should check out a forum. This place looks like it's full of useful information and helpful people, I'm looking forward to contributing.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members