Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

LO said that to me too so I phoned Seat to see if the stories matched. They said unconfirmed bw 03/20. On the verge of cancelling
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anybody starting to take delivery? Ordered cupra Lux hatch in August and still no confirmed build week. Think I’m about to cancel unless I hear cars are being delivered
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I would take the lux January delivery dates with a pinch of salt. I got told the same then found out I have a bw 4. Work that out? (Ordered August)
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Any idea what this gesture of goodwill includes
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered August 9th mag grey lux hatch. Still no confirmed build week. I’m without a car now and not likely to get mine until Feb/March earliest. Have spoken with LO who will refund if I wish to cancel. Anybody recommend any other cars with similar spec to look at? Want something over 200bhp...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I now have my SLI number, who is everybody contacting for updates? Waste of time asking LO
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Little update: finally been given a bw of 51 which is December 16th. So likelihood of arriving late Jan/Feb? Ordered August 8th!!
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hey all, stumbled across this forum looking to see if any others had reported issues/delays receiving their Cupra. Looks like I’m not the only one! 290 hatch lux magnetic grey ordered August 8th with LO and still no build date! :(
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members