Search results

1. pre face or facelift?

The first thing I did with my ST was get a full size spare alloy from FleaBay. A friend in the trade supplied a new jack and I'm well set now. The compressor will com in handy for checking the family's tyres when they visit.
  2. pre face or facelift?

The vehicle I usually drive at work - a Transit police van, has heated front seats. I hate them - I get in at the start of the shift and spend ages adjusting the seat and mirrors are set for the last user who is inevitably tiny, set off and half a minute later it feels like I've peed myself...
  3. New owner, couple of small queries

I'm having trouble getting to the postcode search too- it seems a very counter-intuitive system
  4. pre face or facelift?

Fair one, presumably they are options which my hire car happened to have. As it happens I am quite happy with an old fashioned handbrake. the electronic one on my colleague's Kia SUV jammed on and it cost her £1400 to fix!
  5. pre face or facelift?

I had a post-facelift model as a hire car while my insurance paid up so I could buy a 2016 FR Sport Tourer. in addition to what is said above, the post facelift has an electronic handbrake, auto-dimming drivers mirror and an auto setting for the headlights. Slight differences in cockpit layout...
  6. Hello from West Wales

Sort of, some of my work situations go from ground level to 10,000 feet in a split second so yes, pretty much. I'm now back at work but I'm on 'restricted duties' for at least a month while the injuries heal - that means I'm the most popular person around because I can do everyone else's...
  7. Hello from West Wales

I think it is 'Mystery Blue'. I bought it because my Toyota Auris estate was written off in quite a nasty RTC (not my fault and it is a credit to Toyota that I walked away relatively unscathed, though I have been off work for a fortnight) and Toyota couldn't find me another one that wasn't...
  8. Hello from West Wales

Hello, hello, hello (guess what I do for a living). Just picked up my new car - a 16 plate Leon Sport Tourer 150 in Blue. Drives beautifully. [Technical question edited out as I found the answer by searching] Thanks Devex
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members