Search results

1. Mk3 Leon aftermarket parts. Side skirts, front splitter and dtuk tuning box.

Yes I will get postage costs. It's not the weight but the size that may be a problem
  2. Mk3 Leon aftermarket parts. Side skirts, front splitter and dtuk tuning box.

The tuning box now sold. Here are better pics of the sideskirts and the front splitter.
  3. Mk3 Leon aftermarket parts. Side skirts, front splitter and dtuk tuning box.

I can get some pics tomorrow. Yes will fit an fr hatch.
  4. Mk3 Leon aftermarket parts. Side skirts, front splitter and dtuk tuning box.

Front splitter. Maxton designs. Slight damage in the centre from a low curb but can barely see and easily fixable or just use as is. £40. Maxton designs side skirts. Gloss black. Used but pretty good condition. £60. DTUK CRD tuning box for 184 diesel engine. £50. All parts can be collected...
  5. Leoon 2014 front upper grille question

I have a fr estate and hit a pheasant recently and made a hole in my front upper grill. I wouldn't mind losing the built in fr badge anyway, does anyone know if a grill from a cupra/se will fit the fr bumper and if so what the part number (s) are? Thanks
  6. Random ACC question

Same respect to airbag.. no real way of testing!
  7. Random ACC question

This is my exact concern. The electrics are ropey at the best of times in these cars from my experience. I would rather trust myself. Been driving for 23 years and touch wood never gone into the back of someone and hope to keep it that way. I'm all for safety features of xourse i just don't know...
  8. Random ACC question

It is pre facelift. Thanks
  9. Random ACC question

Does anyone know if the vumpers are the same no matter which grill?
  10. Random ACC question

I'm not that bothered about losing cruise control. Is it not as simple as deactivating it in the menu screen? It currently says deactivated. I don't really see why insurance would be effected. I just changed this car for the same car but dsg without acc and premium was exactly the same.
  11. Random ACC question

Just got my 3rd mk3 leon which i love but it has ACC and is a manual and i don't personally see the point (maybe with dsg and lots of motorway miles) and do not use it at all. I also don't have too much faith in the electronic aspect given all the other electrical gremlins i have suffered with...
  12. Seat Ateca cupra 19" wheels with pirelli 235 35

Will listen to offers for quick sale.
  13. Ice silver cars

I have thank you. I am looking to buy another buy in the spec i want and budget i have only about 10 in the country, 3 or 4 are white, couple grey, couple black, one red and one silver. The reason for asking is that i will most probably modify with trc splitter and gloss black inserts etc and...
  14. Ice silver cars

Very true. I love the nevada white but the non metallic white is not nice in my opinion. Dr dash that looks lovely. Any more pics?
  15. Ice silver cars

I think that can be said for any colojr really, they come and go in trends. 20 years ago white was snoffed at but everywhere now and i think black cars are less popular (stunning when clean but a pig to keep clean). I like not popular, hate the thought of being a sheep with a common coloured...
  16. Ice silver cars

Looking for pictures of ice silver mk3's. Preferably modified. Looked through 75 pages of the picture gallery here and hardly any examples on here.... are they that rare? Thanks
  17. Seat Ateca cupra 19" wheels with pirelli 235 35

And yes that would be the very minimum i would take for them.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.