Search results

1. MY69 Seat cupra issues

I had brand new tyres all round on my beemer. Decent yokahama ones. Never had issue with noise from grit hitting the arch. Obviously not as performance based as the continentals that come on the cupra.
  2. MY69 Seat cupra issues

I agree. The road noise isn’t too bad until rough roads, the stones hitting the arch is really annoying me now though. I have realised the rain pouring in after opening the door. Goes all over the inside door handles etc. Very annoying
  3. MY69 Seat cupra issues

Really? Where would it be best to get it done then?
  4. MY69 Seat cupra issues

yeah I might try that...
  5. MY69 Seat cupra issues

yeah I think I’m with you on that one.
  6. MY69 Seat cupra issues

that’s quite disappointing, other than that I can really fault the car. Makes the car sound really cheap.
  7. MY69 Seat cupra issues

that's pretty sad to hear, I guess that’s why you pay a premium for the golf r and Audi s3
  8. MY69 Seat cupra issues

really? You would’ve thought the quality would be better especially in a 10 year gap!
  9. MY69 Seat cupra issues

I mean my bmw was 13/14 years old with 127k miles. I would’ve thought the seat in this day and age would have some decent sound dampening at least in terms of gravel hitting the arches. To compare, on the same roads I can’t hear the gravel noise in my dads Toyota! I feel like they’ve not put...
  10. MY69 Seat cupra issues

Hi guys Took delivery of MY69 cupra at the start of the month and loving the car. However I have 2 problems. First issue is gravel noise from the road. The first thing I realised when I drove the car first time was gravel noise. I have driven on the same route for about a year for my daily...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Received mine yesterday and have been having fun all day. Such a fun car to drive, ridiculously fast for a fwd car and sounds quite good considering it’s got a gpf filter. It’s Meant to get louder after a putting some miles on it as well, so looking forward to that. One thing I can say is...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi Guys, Who here is leasing from Leasing options and has lease plan as the finance provider? I am trying to sort insurance quotes out, but not sure who the registered keeper would be. I know the registered owner is lease plan, but not sure about the registered keeper... Anyone with leasing...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

mine was apparently on a ship on the 21st. Is there a way that I can check that it was on the Pegasus that just docked?
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

very unorganized by the sounds of it, is there a email to contact seat cs with my sli number?
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

so.... car was meant to land with the dealer yesterday. Contacted LO and they've advised it is still in transit from factory to the UK. Hope this doesn't drag out like some of the other guys here have experienced. I've got the SLI number, who is best to email this to and what can I exactly see...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi guys, The cupra is going to be my first leased car. For insurance is both the v5 registration document and owner of the car the lease company?
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I don’t have maintenance on mine through leasing options but I’m pretty sure tyres are covered within the maintenance if I remember correctly. They tried to sell it me and I’m pretty sure they mentioned tyres are covered. Also do you have CCTV at your works car park? I’d be pissed if someone...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

mines a non lux, could explain the difference in dates.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

ah right, nearly there now!
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

what spec and colour did you choose?