Search results

1. Rear tail light problem

I got the error message on my dashboard to check my rear tail light so I replaced it with a new bulb from halfords, however the error is still there? I replaced the bulb again thinking it could have been a faulty bulb but the error is still there. This could be unrelated but since I’ve owned...
  2. Number plate light wiring

Noticed one of my number plate lights had stopped working so I bought some new led number plates which look easy enough to fit. However when i went to fit them i found that the connector was not connected to the actual housing of the light. I used a screwdriver to pull the headlight out and just...
  3. Leaking under glove box

After a motorway journey my car started leaking from under the centre console on the passenger side what looked like and smelt like coffee. It was also steaming. I seen the coolant level had dropped to below the minimum line despite this only being filled a couple months ago and i also didn’t...
  4. Start stop error?

This morning my car started and drove fine until i stopped at a traffic light. The start/stop function kicked in and my engine turned off like normal. But soon as the lights turned green and i left go of the brake, the car didn’t turn back on. I had to shift back in the park gear and manually...
  5. Apple CarPlay stereo upgrade

I have tiny little screen in my Seat Leon 2014 which i really want to upgrade to a stereo with apple carplay. Does anyone know anyone who can do this in yorkshire or surrounding areas? Thanks in advance
  6. Footwell light bulbs

Just looked at my footwell lights and couldn’t figure out how to open it to take a look at it. Is there a tutorial on this anywhere?
  7. Rear screenwash not working?

Anyone know why my rear wiper stops halfway across the window then carries on a few seconds later? Thought it was a blown fuse at first but it still works. Just find it annoying and would rather get it sorted before my mot
  8. Upgrading boot struts

That’s great thank you! Do you have these on your car or do you know if they make it harder to close the boot? I read somewhere that it needs a bit more force to close them
  9. Upgrading boot struts

Does anyone know where i can get those boot struts to fit to my car so i can open it with the press of the key? I know emerald struts do them for bmw, volkswagen etc but not seat’s.
  10. Led light upgrades

Does anyone know if the footwell lights bulb is w5w? I’m looking to upgrade them to these blue ones. My number plate bulbs were w5w so is it likely it will be the same fitment?
  11. Footwell light bulbs

Think i’m going to get these bulbs for my footwell lights. I’m sure my number plate lights were W5W so is it the same for footwell lights?
  12. Mot inspections

Yeah it appears the same for me, the noise goes away when it rains or has rained. Is there anyway to permanently fix this?
  13. Mot inspections

I bought my Leon almost a year ago now and ever since I’ve had it, I’ve always heard this awful squeaking noise when going over speed bumps/pot holes or uneven road surfaces. My garage couldn’t find what was causing it but did spray something under the car which stopped the problem temporarily...
  14. Noise from fuel cap area when unlocking car

But it never used to make this noise before, I would of noticed it
  15. Noise from fuel cap area when unlocking car

I’ve noticed recently when unlocking my car there’s a weird noise that comes from the fuel cap area of my car? It’s sounds like the the cover to the fuel cap is unlocking. Does anyone know whats causing this?
  16. Tail light circuit board

Would it be worth checking the fuse? Or checking if the bulb socket is clean? Although im sure the garage probably checked that
  17. Tail light circuit board

It’s a Seat Leon 2014 1.6 tdi 5door hatchback. The bulb not working is the driver side tail / brake light (attached image) The mechanic who changed the bulb twice in the past week said the last time he changed the bulb it looked like it could be water damaged. I tried calling Seat in bradford...
  18. Tail gate lights not working

I’ve also got this problem, my leon’s tail light stops working a couple days after fitting a new bulb. I was told by my local garage to go to seat to get a new circuit board fitted. Is it worth checking the fuse? Not sure if this could be the cause since new bulbs do work for a short while
  19. Tail light circuit board

Has anyone bought a circuit board directly from seat before? I need it for my rear tail light / brake light as it stops working after replacing the bulb.
  20. Led light upgrades

Found these on auto bulbs d: https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-ring-premium-led-12v-w5w-canbus-wedge-bulbs-pair.html But I’m unsure if these will fit my car according the fitments in the manual