Search results

1. Car not starting....

Whatever it is, swapped it, it's been right since. So if you're having bother that would be a good place to start for under £20 before 'professionals' charge you £100s for recoding keys etc.
  2. Car not starting....

I went to the car last week and it cracked up the first time I tried, and it's been runnning since but haven't posted bragging about my godlike qualities as didn't want to tempt fate. But the effer conked out again last night, now running again this lunchtime. The 'professionals' who've looked...
  3. Car not starting....

And this morning it won't start again! :banghead:
  4. Car not starting....

Apparently the immobiliser had corrupted software. But it's sorted now. Phew.
  5. Car not starting....

I'm guessing you mean crank I hope you mean crank! I'll ask if it's been checked. Someone is coming out tomorrow to check the immobiliser. We only ever had one key fob, and a SEAT key that looks like...... just a key. Does anyone know if this plain key would this have a transponder in it?
  6. Rough Idle on Start Up -

Our 2.0 TDI used to do exactly this, It had had a cambelt replaced when we bought it. I took it for a service and the guy explained what he thought the issue was, that it hadn't been timed using the right equipment, sorted it and it was sweet for years after.
  7. Car not starting....

It turns over beautifully. Just won't 'fire'. I assumed myself from surfing that it was something simple like a relay, as my son said that he noted the glow plug light wasn't illuminating but apparently all that has been checked. I'd have thought a diesel engine was simple enough, turn it...
  8. Car not starting....

Hello, First post here, greetings :wave: We've had a 2008 Leon FR TDI for about 6 years, it's been a good car and always run as smooth as a nut. Sold it to my son recently as it's a second car and wasn't getting much use. He's had it about a month and currently it wont start. It's in a garage...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.