Search results

1. Diego20vt4

Valve seal stem replacement?

Thanks , i guess i’ll have to take it somewhere and see , make most of the thing by myself - home but things like that should be done i aproper place , since im ordering the parts i eanted to know what to order cause if i take a part the head i will already change all the seals
  2. Diego20vt4

How High is the bite on your clutch??? - UPDATED???

Mind to share some pictures about location and replacing clutch master cylinder etc ?
  3. Diego20vt4

Hi

I have front mounted cooler bigger inlet and a 3” downpipe , just replaced all my fron bushing to superpro / powerflex and replaced brakes fr tarox pads and vent tarox disc on the back ( for now ) im trying to figure i bought it with stage 2 on the ecu already or not it boosts 1.1-1.2 at pick...
  4. Diego20vt4

Valve seal stem replacement?

Hi there, since my car has been smokin a bit randomly i thing it might be the valve seal stems , anybody knows if it can be replaced without taking the head separate from the block ? For example just taking iff the valve cover , camshat and rockers?
  5. Diego20vt4

Can some one please help me??

This is a bov relocation for cooler place , the silver thing is the bov
  6. Diego20vt4

Hi

Hi guys im new here owner of a 2002 leon 1.8t haldex 4*4 , it’s a weekend car that keeps me busy haha Diego
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.